Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive

I am so honor to work with my seniors and my team leader and they are teach me how I give my best,I am very happy to work with all my friends of paytm and my seniors.
Pros
Food announce
Cons
10 hours
- Create fresh sales everyday with a predetermined target - Relationship building, team building and team management along with various sales associated skills were developed with the job. - Management was supportive in the beginning but as the manager changed things started to fall apart within the office. - Pure sales was the kind of job i dealt with. Employee suggestions were considered in the beginning whereas it was not at all a question for the management after the manager changed. - Hardest part was during the last few months i worked with that company the market was dull as it was almost over for the kind of product we dealt with but the targets were rising day by day without any problems. - Most enjoyable time was during the months of September to January where our manager was a bit supportive and friendly.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No reimbursements were provided even though agreed to provide
Attracting consumer and generating leads is very easy. Organize or approve promotional campaigns. Assigning targets to the sales team. Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
  1. Business Development Executive