Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Executive

I know how to do market and deal with the customer the company is also good but i have left my job for my personal issues and now I have comfortable to work with other company so give me a opportunity to do work with you.
I think paytm is a good company but the staff is not so good...like recently they terminate 4-5 fse without information and you can say its not soo good place for work.
Pros
Good salary, target based insensitive
Cons
Worst team leading and heavy pressure
New thing can be learned and the management is good. I like Salesforce entry part and make it done . Convencing the merchant to use paytm and getting increased transaction is hardest part of the job
Its a good experience to work with paytm But sometimes to hard to do field work. Most intresting thing to meet New Peoples in this job. I am specialized in computer work quick leaner and absorber so i want to do computer Work.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I worked in paytm more than 2 years. The working environment is so good & Work-life is balance but growth is very minimal.. At working with Paytm Seller Management team, I have successfully learned how to build myself.
It was a nice work surroundings were also nice and i kinda liked working with them but due to some emergency i have to leave it otherwise it was a very good job.
No typical day is there over there in that company. I have learnt so many tricks in excel to finish work in less time. Management everytime encourages me and based on my performance they changed my department also. My co-workers are like my friends if I done any mistake they supports me and they encourage me to do creative works. Most enjoyable day in my previous company was diwali day on that day we all employees gathered and celebrated alot.
Cons
Paytm is an organization for the beginners who really want to learn the basics as well as the complete knowledge of the e-commerce industry. Paytm helped me in developing my skills and knowledge of the e-commerce and shared services. I am really thankful to the company for providing me such a great opportunity of learning in their captive unit. The work culture of the company is the most enjoyable part as it`s focused on work hard and party even harder principle.