Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for FSE

It has excellence experience in paytm. We create merchant account in shops and convince them to business in paytm.we say them about paytm offers. Per day I submit my dsr report near our TL and obey him. Everyday morning we all are get together and choose our location. I had mind blowing experience in paytm. I do my duty sincerely. It has learn me much more experience.
Full pressure and tension. Not a sucure job Any moment u may loss ur job. Not giving experience certificate, because of third party payment system...
Poor team management from higher profiles. No job security is here. U may be removed from system at any lame reasons . Start your career , develop your skills and use your experience for another good job with enhancement.
It is a gd job..bt it has shop/life insurance target..its too hard to do..The main prblm was pay tm has so many faults to work.so many times it does not worked properly
Paytm is good company it is very greatful time to me for working in dis company I think it is very cool job for me.i want to work Paytm again if i get another chance
good company paytm and best paytm payment bank and more salary giving all employee...............and timely giving salary all employee and best location giving for doing works..
Pros
more salary
Cons
short hours