Paytm logo
Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Field Executive

Work-Life Balance

Balace between your personal and professional life

Overall the working scenario is challenging as there was no certainty in the response code of the customer. The stereotypes in specific places will result to a down impression.

Management issue

Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees

Pros

Salary as you work

Cons

Issue not resolved

Productive and fun work place

Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.

पेटीएम के साथ काम करके मेरा ठीक-ठाक अनुभव रहा है

Working with Paytm feeling Normal Paytm Jo salary provide karwata hai usse apan ka Roj Mara ka kharcha chal sakta hai Baki Jyada benefit Wali afwah Hai.

very toucher work

Assistance manager (A.S.M) is scolding to muchley. And very toucher but i am worked very sincerlely i complete my target end of the day.I will take every month incentives .But he scolded unesserlly .That way i reasoun my job.

Ok

I have work here for few months but I get o know many things about E-Wallet and I have got the experience of field sales also. The compny was good and supportive.

Great

I have better experience for paytm My so many friends was working in paytm And happy with paytm this company is very for me and my friend also so every one can go to work with paytm

Sale excecutive

I have to face many problems to do then sales..then the team leader has not supported any facing problem of customer ..they can't help him..not like service about Paytm

No comments

I don't want to comments on this. Dont want to answer to this question, I worked there for 6 months, later moved to other company. Working in paytm, doesnt have instant growth

Pros

No comments

Cons

No comments

totally stress free work enviornment

work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great.

Pros

no time limitation work whenever you want

Cons

the target for salling the product

Jobs at Paytm

Field Executive positions
See more jobs

Good

Everything was good but sellery was not good.working hour 10 to 9 at night. Working preshar was high. There was 3 parameter 1.mid 2.vizit.3.enshorence.

Good

I have good Knowledge in field sales executive and solve the problem is the problem Paytm coustomer and other upi problem . coustomer satisfaction is first priority.

V bad

V bad working experience in the company. Don't do good thingd and help for merchants. Just do selling products on behalf of lying . Like insurance etc

Good

Good working atmosphere supporting superior officers incentive and salary up to-date field expensive only problem but good support team leader and ASM and SM

Good for building relationships with customer

Paytm was a new company when I used to worked for them. The job profile was of sales. Work was simple. Just need to met customer and enrolled them with paytm by generating QR codes.

It's good

I learned that How to deal with our clients. I have also enjoy with my team and TL. Discipline is very important thing for job and management is very good there.

Contact many shop's owner

It is a big experience for me.. To contact many type of people. Actually it is a open market for me to go anywhere. Where hand to hand money transaction are rotating. So I go to shop, and explain paytm and its feature. So in this way both communication is get frankly.

Pros

Contract many type of shop's owner

Cons

Sometime I have to go one shop to another shop which is too far.

Field sales executive

Paytm is the best banking. Marketing place and nice Indian company.... I'm Working here.... The paytm Office in Noida.... Paytm office is provide high security in the office Office is very neat and clean place Very peaceful nature in the office.... In the office workers behavior very good.... Office work is good...... Overall I like the job ... But one big problem in the job Job based on target.... I cannot done it....

Good support

Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus

The company is very good , the work culture is also very good.

i have 7 person of team . we go office at 10.am then we took a gate meeting with the team talking about her target and achivement .then we plam our day and go to the market with new ideas

Worked hard but still never get appreciation.

Whatever you do over there is not always satisfactory for them.you never know when they are going to throw you out.Depends upon your senior officer which I don't get good one.My work was going smooth but our TL was trying to kick one of our team member out just because he was extrovert so finally we all decided to resign.

Pros

Salary was on time

Cons

Ground management was horrible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with