Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Field Executive

Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.
Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees
Pros
Salary as you work
Cons
Issue not resolved
Working with Paytm feeling Normal Paytm Jo salary provide karwata hai usse apan ka Roj Mara ka kharcha chal sakta hai Baki Jyada benefit Wali afwah Hai.
Assistance manager (A.S.M) is scolding to muchley. And very toucher but i am worked very sincerlely i complete my target end of the day.I will take every month incentives .But he scolded unesserlly .That way i reasoun my job.
Cons
I have work here for few months but I get o know many things about E-Wallet and I have got the experience of field sales also. The compny was good and supportive.
I have better experience for paytm My so many friends was working in paytm And happy with paytm this company is very for me and my friend also so every one can go to work with paytm
I have to face many problems to do then sales..then the team leader has not supported any facing problem of customer ..they can't help him..not like service about Paytm
I don't want to comments on this. Dont want to answer to this question, I worked there for 6 months, later moved to other company. Working in paytm, doesnt have instant growth
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great.
Pros
no time limitation work whenever you want
Cons
the target for salling the product
Everything was good but sellery was not good.working hour 10 to 9 at night. Working preshar was high. There was 3 parameter 1.mid 2.vizit.3.enshorence.
I have good Knowledge in field sales executive and solve the problem is the problem Paytm coustomer and other upi problem . coustomer satisfaction is first priority.
V bad working experience in the company. Don't do good thingd and help for merchants. Just do selling products on behalf of lying . Like insurance etc
Good working atmosphere supporting superior officers incentive and salary up to-date field expensive only problem but good support team leader and ASM and SM
Paytm was a new company when I used to worked for them. The job profile was of sales. Work was simple. Just need to met customer and enrolled them with paytm by generating QR codes.
I learned that How to deal with our clients. I have also enjoy with my team and TL. Discipline is very important thing for job and management is very good there.
It is a big experience for me.. To contact many type of people. Actually it is a open market for me to go anywhere. Where hand to hand money transaction are rotating. So I go to shop, and explain paytm and its feature. So in this way both communication is get frankly.
Pros
Contract many type of shop's owner
Cons
Sometime I have to go one shop to another shop which is too far.
Paytm is the best banking. Marketing place and nice Indian company.... I'm Working here.... The paytm Office in Noida.... Paytm office is provide high security in the office Office is very neat and clean place Very peaceful nature in the office.... In the office workers behavior very good.... Office work is good...... Overall I like the job ... But one big problem in the job Job based on target.... I cannot done it....
Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus
i have 7 person of team . we go office at 10.am then we took a gate meeting with the team talking about her target and achivement .then we plam our day and go to the market with new ideas
Whatever you do over there is not always satisfactory for them.you never know when they are going to throw you out.Depends upon your senior officer which I don't get good one.My work was going smooth but our TL was trying to kick one of our team member out just because he was extrovert so finally we all decided to resign.
Pros
Salary was on time
Cons
Ground management was horrible.
Used to educate customers about PAYTM application and eKYC and its benefits Used to generate leads for the eKYC process Used to generate revenue from the clients for PAYTM Used to train or educate merchants about merchandising in PAYTM Used to lead the clients to upgrade their accounts with PAYTM by increasing their businesses Used to submit the COB report EOD Used to handle team on revenue generation