Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate15 reviews
India15 reviews

Unproductive workplace

Very poor salary with no job security. Stressful as there are non achievable target. No support from managers, who only care about sales numbers. Join if you have no other options available.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no paid leaves

All staf very humble

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.

Paytm insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Learn how to work with seniors in paytm

Learnt how to convince customers ...how to sale the product.also how to balance between work and personal life ... Other thing ...self motivation is a important part in sales ..

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Thorough and Timely Support

The Support i received was thorough and timely and my issue was addressed with a single interaction, Awesome. Work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great. Any moment u may loss ur job. Not giving experience certificate, because of third party payment system...

Overall good experience

In paytm the work culture is very friendly The way to reach higher management is very easy in paytm there is boundary less cultural But one thing in paytm the work completion should be on time

i have been working at paytm. It gives me opportunity to work with incridible team members, the client base.

when employes are happy, they ultimately rub off thier best to the costumers. Such employes wear off thier hearts the sleeves and take great pride in associating themselves with the orginization.

Good company

Company is really good to work it has no tenson work but it transfer some time to new place in work specialy in sales field job top management is good

not good

not good they are work hitlar style bcoz they have no idea to execute the program and they are sleep at home when work lode came then he shouted on teem but they not support at field. 🖕

The management in paytm is so good every one taking their work very seriously

I learn in paytm that how to sell your product and how to convince coustomer for buying product and i also learn how to deal with the coustomer and lots of things

Friendly work culture

Relaxed work, most important thing what i have learned how to coordinate with internal teams, every work has inter-dependent. Routine checkup provided by the company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paytm?

Excellent working environment.

Good company for job seekers. Overall excellent company for their employees., And workers of the company. Working and bondind with company city manager is very good.

Worked as a sales associate in Paytm

I was on the third party payroll (Yoma multinational ltd.)I have worked for paytm , it was very good exeperience to work with this company. and i have enjoyed this work . It's a very good company...

Productive is 100%

No registration charge,easy to use paytm software,working here since 5 months,Management is totally superb as it has launced paytm payment bank in india

I like to work in sales

I'm working in retail sales department in paytm. In which we sale paytm wallet to retail merchants. I have glad to work with this kind of fast growing and reputed organization. Also I'm very thankful for the experience which i got with working here..

Good to go

Good company to start your career!!! Wonderful work Culture, Work and Personal life balance, No issues with the management, I would like to give suggest...

Pros

no pressure, good management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with