Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.
Pros
- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.
Cons
It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.
I am working in the sales department of Paytm from past two years. I started my professional career there. I would to like to thank each and every person who helped me grow professionally. I got my appraisals on time. The most important thing was the learnings and experience I gained which were priceless.
Pros
You will experience them once you work there.
Cons
Work life at paytm is great
My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.
Pros
Good job in hard working
Cons
Good job in hard working
I have been working loyal for past 4 years due to covid they lay off me without sending me warning mail . In just one night they removed me out of the company. Don't ever go to this company. It will ruin ur career.
Likes I Joined paytm in December, 2016 and left the organization in June 2018. I started at Oil and Gas domain and was there for 1 month. I had amazing one month learned about oil and gas sector, made a few friends, also attended paytm annual day twice 2017 and 2018 Jan. Randhawa live watching was fun. Just after 1 month of working in Oil and Gas domain I was transferred to Seller Verification depar... read more Dislikes Honestly being transferred from top department in one month Oil and Gas to another without a legitimate reason was not cool. Too much politics, difficult to approach managers even if you do they will leave decision making in the hands of team leaders. It recruits everyone even non degree holders can join as contractual employees which is cool but for employees working as onroll and educated the... read more Work It's was very hectic for me, pressure to work from home even after becoming a permanent onroll employee made things tough. But job security is there the only positive.
I developing the business. In my company. Become a better place in tiruppur market and every sellers contact me in our business. They are asked for as...
paytm is a great company. And used to work for Paytm in the local area itself. In this, the salary was also correct according to the place. There is a lot of work in paytm like paytm kyc, paytm business account, paytm holsale also work
Ok very good and very good very good morning my salary slip for payment so that you are interested and very excited for example is okay for you to know each photo
cons - unorganised company - unhelpful training session - nothing no learn from seniors - no job secuirity - unprofessional managers and team leaders - long working hours - salary deduction - immense work pressure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paytm?
This job is good but this job timing is not good .starting a job period is 7 hrs.but this time job period is 10 hrs job .so I m very irritated. So i will quite this job.
Service is required for paytm in market...other companies are dominating paytm because of lack of service in market.provide good servicing in market.thats it
Its was a good jobs. I learned lot more things from this job ie how to fight from the negativity from market, how to deal with peoples in proper way and lot more. It was total field job and full of pressure.
Paytm sales executive and group leader work is smart But not satisfied salary ,and company mentance , Am fully aware of the company .and marketing position.
Business development &business account opening process generating new leads and customer relationship explaining about the product and achieving the daily targets.
Pros
1 for month
Cons
2hours
Working hours are depended on employees themselves because of target, Complete per day target & go home. Team Leader always pressurize for targets and salary deduction. On Completion of target we get treat from team leader.
Pros
Morning Tea in meeting
I can do work any firm and diside my knowledge for continue work to mkt so good experience and knowledge for me to take high profile character to do work... I gland to job working in mkt
Its nice. Good salary. But i cant see my future. Most matter no leave no hollyday. Full time job. Marketing job. My work is paytm kyc achievement. Its like distributing system.
Pros
incentive bike fare
Cons
long hour
The Company Management is poor not good and not give any id prof to go in field services.The consumer asked every time for id prof of company and company management not give id prof to there employee.
i am working in paytm as a sales executive i learned negotiation skills and convince skills from my company in this job hardest part direct customer and KYC it is very typical job i will leave this company why because this is a off role job and there is no growth
Hi i am working in paytm last 1year job title was doing paytm in retail shop and kyc for public's,r mid for retail shop for banking process then we started at the mid for retail shop direct bank .
Pros
Free cabs