Paytm logo

Paytm Pay & Benefits reviews: Sales Executive

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

I have been working at Paytm for more

Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.

Pros

- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.

Cons

It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.

Good job in hard working

My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.

Pros

Good job in hard working

Cons

Good job in hard working

Paytm is a great compampany

paytm is a great company. And used to work for Paytm in the local area itself. In this, the salary was also correct according to the place. There is a lot of work in paytm like paytm kyc, paytm business account, paytm holsale also work

Ok

Ok very good and very good very good morning my salary slip for payment so that you are interested and very excited for example is okay for you to know each photo

unorganised company with unprofessional employees

cons - unorganised company - unhelpful training session - nothing no learn from seniors - no job secuirity - unprofessional managers and team leaders - long working hours - salary deduction - immense work pressure

Paytm pvt.ltd.

This job is good but this job timing is not good .starting a job period is 7 hrs.but this time job period is 10 hrs job .so I m very irritated. So i will quite this job.

sales executive

Paytm sales executive and group leader work is smart But not satisfied salary ,and company mentance , Am fully aware of the company .and marketing position.

Productive & Joyful working environment

Working hours are depended on employees themselves because of target, Complete per day target & go home. Team Leader always pressurize for targets and salary deduction. On Completion of target we get treat from team leader.

Pros

Morning Tea in meeting

its is nice work

Its nice. Good salary. But i cant see my future. Most matter no leave no hollyday. Full time job. Marketing job. My work is paytm kyc achievement. Its like distributing system.

Pros

incentive bike fare

Cons

long hour

Productivity and funwork place

Over all good experience.may be a good partners to share my talents.all my colleague s are very supportive to me to get the job easily.may me I missing it lot.

Pros

Free lunch

Jobs at Paytm