Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work and getting new ways ideas and rewards to achieve a target for the Day. With this thing's team performance is better and achieve the target.
Pros
Free gifts n rewards
Cons
Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard
Pros
Nice company
Cons
my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing
The best thing about working here is that everyone is super cooperative and supportive. It’s surely a great place to work in. The only downside of working here is hectic days.
It was really great to work in a place where they cared about their employees. The concept of no cabin really helped in transparent communication with the management.
Pros
No cabin culture, transparency in communication, and friendly management, which eases the work environment.
Cons
Work hours can be long sometimes, but always received help from the seniors at such times.
Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees
Pros
Salary as you work
Cons
Issue not resolved
Best Place to work at... My team is the best. Every team member has only one vision to give their best and achieve the targets. I will recommend it to all the freshers.
Pros
The company provides kick start to career with great working environment.
Cons
No Negative point noticed till now
Paytm sets a base for your career. This place makes you so flexible that you can work at any place. No specific verticals. You can interact and learn new things. Also your skills are valued.
Pros
ESOP Policy, Career Growth, Work-Life balance
Cons
No Negative point about
Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.
Pros
- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.
Cons
It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.
It was a great experience working at Paytm. Best place I have worked in till now. The place helps you grow a lot in your career and improve your skills and makes you confident and multitalented
Pros
No unnecessary work pressure, Great salary package and employee reward system, Well diversified workplace, Amazing team culture.
Cons
Mostly nothing. It's cool to be part of Paytm.
Best workplace environment. I have been working here full-time for a year & a half. Every day I have learned a new thing. Amazing experience! I highly recommend this to freshers
Pros
Best work culture, Opportunity to work in different teams, Roles get changed from time to time so chance to work on different projects, - Flexible working hours, great team leaders, opportunity to work under industry experts
Cons
Company can have better HR policies
A place where the Founder is open to new ideas.I have been working at Paytm for three years. These three years have been great and I have learnt new thing every single day.
Pros
Opportunity to switch roles, work in different verticles, No cabin culture. You can walk up to the Founder and brainstorm new ideas, Hard work & innovation cherished and aptly rewarded, Great work culture.
Cons
Have to work on weekends sometimes
I joined Paytm during my pregnancy. The best part was that the management supported me every step of the way. I am thankful of each and every person who helped me.
Pros
Flexible working hours, no unnecessary work pressure, Great childcare centre with trained nurses and nannies, Understanding team leaders, ready to help
Cons
Nothing specific. The cafeteria can be improved
Paytm makes you all-rounder which is the best thing. All your opinions are valued irrespective of who you are and what is your positioned. This trait of believing in employees has really help Paytm grow.
Pros
Open bays to Interact, nice working environment
Cons
If you are smart enough to handle things you will never face any cons
I am working in the sales department of Paytm from past two years. I started my professional career there. I would to like to thank each and every person who helped me grow professionally. I got my appraisals on time. The most important thing was the learnings and experience I gained which were priceless.
Pros
You will experience them once you work there.
Cons
Work life at paytm is great
The work policies at Paytm are the best. I worked there for almost an year. My Teammates were there from past two-three years. Also, the open cubicles system which really helped us to interact with the senior managers regarding work. All this added value to our work and help us grow and the company as well.
Pros
ESOP Policy, Awards
Cons
This is apparently the best place to work. Especially for freshers
Every employee is satisfied when he gets the reward for his hard work and dedication. The ESOP policy is a great initiative by our management. This will help us in the future.
Pros
Townhalls, Support from management and seniors, growth
Cons
No cons
I have worked as a trainee in the Noida office. Paytm is the best place for freshers to learn. I was made to work on different verticals which gave me a complete understanding and great experience which my batch mates might not have got just getting print and makings mundane reports (yeah many are actually doing just that). At trainee level also I felt that I was given the power to make my own decisions and choices (in a certain capacity of course) with a view that even if a mistake is made, learn and move on.
Pros
Great work culture and supporive seniors
Cons
I had a great experience working at PAYTM
I worked there for a year. After this, I had to leave for my higher studies but that one year was memorable for me. I learned a lot there. I feel ..the reason was the availability of everybody, even the senior managers for every discussion. Thanks to my manager who has been the best mentor throughout my tenure.
Pros
Townhalls, Learning Experience, Growth
Cons
Not really, you just have to be professional and responsible
According to my opinion the police of Paytm company is very fare. All staf behaviour is so good and helpful. Company policy is also good, salary process is too nice
Cons
8 hours
Have great work experience in Paytm, I was almost work in Paytm 17 months. That was enjoyable work , daily we have target also senior management also support us to achieve goal. Thanku
Pros
Nice culture
Cons
Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.
  1. Employee Reviews