Paytm

Paytm Job Security & Advancement reviews

Best Place to work at... My team is the best. Every team member has only one vision to give their best and achieve the targets. I will recommend it to all the freshers.
Pros
The company provides kick start to career with great working environment.
Cons
No Negative point noticed till now
Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees
Pros
Salary as you work
Cons
Issue not resolved
Paytm sets a base for your career. This place makes you so flexible that you can work at any place. No specific verticals. You can interact and learn new things. Also your skills are valued.
Pros
ESOP Policy, Career Growth, Work-Life balance
Cons
No Negative point about
Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.
Pros
- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.
Cons
It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.
It was a great experience working at Paytm. Best place I have worked in till now. The place helps you grow a lot in your career and improve your skills and makes you confident and multitalented
Pros
No unnecessary work pressure, Great salary package and employee reward system, Well diversified workplace, Amazing team culture.
Cons
Mostly nothing. It's cool to be part of Paytm.
Best workplace environment. I have been working here full-time for a year & a half. Every day I have learned a new thing. Amazing experience! I highly recommend this to freshers
Pros
Best work culture, Opportunity to work in different teams, Roles get changed from time to time so chance to work on different projects, - Flexible working hours, great team leaders, opportunity to work under industry experts
Cons
Company can have better HR policies
A place where the Founder is open to new ideas.I have been working at Paytm for three years. These three years have been great and I have learnt new thing every single day.
Pros
Opportunity to switch roles, work in different verticles, No cabin culture. You can walk up to the Founder and brainstorm new ideas, Hard work & innovation cherished and aptly rewarded, Great work culture.
Cons
Have to work on weekends sometimes
I joined Paytm during my pregnancy. The best part was that the management supported me every step of the way. I am thankful of each and every person who helped me.
Pros
Flexible working hours, no unnecessary work pressure, Great childcare centre with trained nurses and nannies, Understanding team leaders, ready to help
Cons
Nothing specific. The cafeteria can be improved
I am working in the sales department of Paytm from past two years. I started my professional career there. I would to like to thank each and every person who helped me grow professionally. I got my appraisals on time. The most important thing was the learnings and experience I gained which were priceless.
Pros
You will experience them once you work there.
Cons
Work life at paytm is great
The work policies at Paytm are the best. I worked there for almost an year. My Teammates were there from past two-three years. Also, the open cubicles system which really helped us to interact with the senior managers regarding work. All this added value to our work and help us grow and the company as well.
Pros
ESOP Policy, Awards
Cons
This is apparently the best place to work. Especially for freshers
I have worked as a trainee in the Noida office. Paytm is the best place for freshers to learn. I was made to work on different verticals which gave me a complete understanding and great experience which my batch mates might not have got just getting print and makings mundane reports (yeah many are actually doing just that). At trainee level also I felt that I was given the power to make my own decisions and choices (in a certain capacity of course) with a view that even if a mistake is made, learn and move on.
Pros
Great work culture and supporive seniors
Cons
I had a great experience working at PAYTM
I worked there for a year. After this, I had to leave for my higher studies but that one year was memorable for me. I learned a lot there. I feel ..the reason was the availability of everybody, even the senior managers for every discussion. Thanks to my manager who has been the best mentor throughout my tenure.
Pros
Townhalls, Learning Experience, Growth
Cons
Not really, you just have to be professional and responsible
Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.
Better join other startups. The culture is runied by the managers. Too much micro management and undirected vision has resulted into the raise in attrition. Good employees are leaving the firm. On the other hand the core technology stack is borrowed whereas Paytm as a technology only own and maintains the wrappers around the core and business services. The core components and midewares are completely developed and maintained by Ant Group of engineers.
I joined Paytm through campus placements as Team Lead in Business Development. Before joining I was very excited but when I actually started working there then I realised it's not what anyone would expect out of a company with such a big brand. But I consider it happens everywhere in sales and BD dept. HR policies are worst. The company is decieving in terms of HR policies. culture is also
Pros
On time salary
Cons
There are many. Work Culture is not there, work ethic is not there. Upper management plays with you like a ball. Work politics. HR policies
I have been working loyal for past 4 years due to covid they lay off me without sending me warning mail . In just one night they removed me out of the company. Don't ever go to this company. It will ruin ur career.
Learnt how to convince customers ...how to sale the product.also how to balance between work and personal life ... Other thing ...self motivation is a important part in sales ..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I have work here for few months but I get o know many things about E-Wallet and I have got the experience of field sales also. The compny was good and supportive.
Paytm is a good brand but the culture is not good, heavy politics,and a lobby game and one more thing their is no job security. I am not sure and really don't want to discuss,
Learning in every field and amazing co workers love to work with an organization again.... Management is amazing... Working culture great Job security was good...
Amazing company to work with, Its great to be part of a dynamic & fast moving company like Paytm. Great leadership & learning environment. Flexibility & work life balance is also looked into
  1. Job Security & Advancement