Paytm

Paytm Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.
Cons
Amazing company to work with, Its great to be part of a dynamic & fast moving company like Paytm. Great leadership & learning environment. Flexibility & work life balance is also looked into
I was fresher when i joined the Paytm lots of things which i learnt as professional and personal as well. It was great experience to work with paytm. good work place , nice environment.
work life balance is good. Good salary and benefits good job security management is good Job culture is good handling work life balance is good easy to
got a good opportunity to learn and explore with E- commerce industry and new way of looking at my career objective.I have awarded as best Team leader for the year 2017 for my outstanding performance across south region.
I have better experience for paytm My so many friends was working in paytm And happy with paytm this company is very for me and my friend also so every one can go to work with paytm
Likes I Joined paytm in December, 2016 and left the organization in June 2018. I started at Oil and Gas domain and was there for 1 month. I had amazing one month learned about oil and gas sector, made a few friends, also attended paytm annual day twice 2017 and 2018 Jan. Randhawa live watching was fun. Just after 1 month of working in Oil and Gas domain I was transferred to Seller Verification depar... read more Dislikes Honestly being transferred from top department in one month Oil and Gas to another without a legitimate reason was not cool. Too much politics, difficult to approach managers even if you do they will leave decision making in the hands of team leaders. It recruits everyone even non degree holders can join as contractual employees which is cool but for employees working as onroll and educated the... read more Work It's was very hectic for me, pressure to work from home even after becoming a permanent onroll employee made things tough. But job security is there the only positive.
Paytm has a growing culture, where you can improve your, communication skill, here i learned how to grow in typical situation and the behaviour of colleague very supportive.
Company is really good to work it has no tenson work but it transfer some time to new place in work specialy in sales field job top management is good
My experience with Paytm was fairly good, it wasn't that much good as I expected when I joined it. More politics due to which deserved candidate never got chance to grow. Favoritism was more.
Good and will refer to friends. Work Culture is different and not easy to adopt. Salary credits on time. hierarchy is best when compare to any organization.
Staff and office management is very good... friendly environment.. Awesome faculty TLs are very good Very easy work.. This company is like international company..
I really don't want to talk about this but the work is challenging and rewarding great experience on field interacting with other types of customer i have been working since 2016
My tenure of working with the paytm was very short. Though it was my first job, so it was a mixup for me with stress and relaxtion as well. I worked there for few months.
Very competitive company and hard working. And most important thing in this paytm company are very challenging or competitive. If you have not active in this.... Then.... You resigned soon
Pros
30 min
Cons
30 min
I don't want to comments on this. Dont want to answer to this question, I worked there for 6 months, later moved to other company. Working in paytm, doesnt have instant growth
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
Ok very good and very good very good morning my salary slip for payment so that you are interested and very excited for example is okay for you to know each photo
I know how to do market and deal with the customer the company is also good but i have left my job for my personal issues and now I have comfortable to work with other company so give me a opportunity to do work with you.
In paytm who can learn as much as want , there is no restrictions for learning the things. Work culture is good in Paytm, you can learn there team building.
Pros
free-trip
Cons
Paytm is good company. I wish I have to working again with paytm. Environment is cool, lot of work pressure. Team culture is good. All are supportive.
Paytm is a company which provides you Not only the job but offer great opportunities to enhance your skills. I don’t have so much about the dress code or clean saved beard. All that matters is your intensity of work and your analytical blended mind.
  1. Job Security & Advancement