Paytm

Paytm Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.
Cons
I started my career in Paytm and got opportunity to work and learn with awesome team. Management and team is very helpful. You will get healthy competitive environment in paytm
Great place to work, learn and grow. Employee perks are available with flexibility in their work schedule. Work life balance is good. Management is coperative and open to understand employee challenges.
Good to work with Paytm. The working environment is very fast and full challenges, still it's very secure and stable. Culture is adaptable and to fun to work in
Poor team management from higher profiles. No job security is here. U may be removed from system at any lame reasons . Start your career , develop your skills and use your experience for another good job with enhancement.
Good working place Which provided me ample of oppurtunities. Also the management felt like family who was always there to support me. Need a full time permanent job.
Pros
Timings
Cons
I want full time permanent job
Well I have learned so may skills from my current and previous employers.i am really thankful that they have given me such opportunity to work for them.
Paytm sales executive and group leader work is smart But not satisfied salary ,and company mentance , Am fully aware of the company .and marketing position.
No specific time period or working hiurs as the company dealts with event management and sports managment. So as an employe we won't be able to make any advance personal commitments.
Pros
Can travel almost complete India
Cons
Nothing much.
Paytm have a better company working time best time selary and insensitive best and my all month achieve this company my life fast company Paytm payment bank
Pros
T.A
Cons
8 hours
Joyful Journey In Paytm still going on. Fantastic management.. Nothing hardest but big scope of Learning.c Love to engage with e-commerce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Startup organisation are very difficult to work with because they have limited funds but with Paytm was that they were getting fund for regular basis and so the had no difficult phase. The company is good to work with.
Pros
Less Target pressure
Cons
no support from management
Except salary every thing is good ...After every quarter IJP is enrolled where you can apply for some other positions inside the company and make your future in that ..
There was nothing to review them I want to work most better than that that's it bit I am not satisfied with the position and way of work there that's the reason
Pros
Cons
Something
Its been a great journey so far. Everybody is great.learning has been great for me. But the politics are there. If you find good people you will be pleased and delighted who focusses on skills rather job politics and motivates you to push yourself and do great stuff and help you also.
Paytm is good company it is very greatful time to me for working in dis company I think it is very cool job for me.i want to work Paytm again if i get another chance
It has been a great experience while working in PAYTM . As I have joined as Associate in Operation Deptr .at 2014 .The basic reason for leaving this company is that here I have been working in non technical dept . and actually I was searching for job in Technical Department .
A little bit of bureaucracy in this place, but otherwise good place to be. Company is growing because of it's scope and acceptability amongst common man.
This is a good company to start a career with it and culture of company in informal which helps new employee to interact with any body directly with interruption which helps to reduce miscommunication and better understanding of Work flow. Job is all about hard work and a continuous process of learning, it's a right place for fresher.
Its nice to gone through this review and good to give my feedback..... I have enjoyed working in paytm and I'm looking forward my carrier to build next level.
The company is very good , the work culture is also very good. Management can be more good. Job security is good. Environment is good. Overall company is good.
  1. Job Security & Advancement