Paytm

Paytm Job Security & Advancement reviews

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.
Cons
It was a pleasure for me to work with paytm company and I have learned many thing's for paytm company and I really enjoyed my job at company thanks to all my friend and my team leader
Pros
Very good service
Cons
Provide me only ncr delhi location
Its nice to gone through this review and good to give my feedback..... I have enjoyed working in paytm and I'm looking forward my carrier to build next level.
The company is very good , the work culture is also very good. Management can be more good. Job security is good. Environment is good. Overall company is good.
I can do work any firm and diside my knowledge for continue work to mkt so good experience and knowledge for me to take high profile character to do work... I gland to job working in mkt
I have great experience with the paytm.It is very good leading company.I have great honor to work in paytm. But company giving less salary so that I wanna search for better company for my career growth.
Pros
Free cofeeday
Cons
Less salary
Lot of new work being done so good learning. Bad culture. Employee unfriendly company No personal life balance Undue pressure of work and undue deadlines Project start and stop randomly
I worked in paytm more than 2 years. The working environment is so good & Work-life is balance but growth is very minimal.. At working with Paytm Seller Management team, I have successfully learned how to build myself.
Working with Paytm was a great experience and enjoyed every single moment. Working with brands helped me a lot in enhancing my skills to the next level.
Pros
facilities and work culture
Cons
Hectic work schedule on promotional days
Culture in paytm is very good. No restriction, work-life is balance but growth is very minimal. IJP is tough if you don't have guts or acquaintance. Not a good place for off-role
The Company Management is poor not good and not give any id prof to go in field services.The consumer asked every time for id prof of company and company management not give id prof to there employee.
I learned in paytm Worked under challenging and dynamic environment under the guidance of Paytm’s senior and learned basics and pro’s of working in a startup organization. About management was comfortable. Workplace culture was friendly entertainment environment. Entertainment environment was the best part of the job.
Cons
Work Experience was good .Full time job/learn in Microsoft Excel/I am working in Back end profile/MAnagement was good/Friendly enviornment.Associate operation in back end profile in KYC process in PAYTM and future in operation/back end profile.
Pros
free lunches and gift
Cons
full time
In PAYTM office is best exp. in my hole life because of office management i think very very poor that's my thought. But work culture is never seen before like that.
Probably the only Indian Startup to have garnered such a huge scale over last 3-4 years. You get to experience the rush and the importance of timing. The culture would need a fix once the growth curve is aligned.
I like a work at area to company because mu culture is not to sit on the office that why like a work like a salesman or my area because i now my areas and my customer so well that why i was doing salesman jon or seller didnt mean he is my frnd he is my money or company money to recieve to her.
Pros
So many
Cons
8 hours
Good environment to work , You can learn and explore yourself . Managers and team leaders are very supportive and the environment of company is like a healthy competition.
working with paytm was a great journey.. but its an off role job they are providing with no future. there is no salary issues. you have to survive by hook or by crook
Pros
salary benefits
Cons
no growth
Paytm is a growing organisation, However, the individual growth is very slow. Here, the work environment and workplace is smooth but promotions and salary hike are the issues.
Pros
08 hours shift, cab and beverages facility, holiday earnings.
Cons
Internal growth procedure is very slow
I was on the third party payroll (Yoma multinational ltd.)I have worked for paytm , it was very good exeperience to work with this company. and i have enjoyed this work . It's a very good company...
this is a great to be a part of this company as far as learning is concerned. opportunities welcome for a enthusiastic newcomer. i enjoyed it. Only Salary may be issue.
  1. Job Security & Advancement