Paytm

Paytm Management reviews

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard
Pros
Nice company
Cons
my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing
Senior level is pathetic. Do not listen to key team leaders. Huge level brain drain going on in company. Otherwise the company is fantastic to work ..
Not recommended still confused management. Zero value for employees , Not recommended/ slavery kind of feeling i felt here , you will getting sifted from one department to another for no reason
I don't want to comments on this. Dont want to answer to this question, I worked there for 6 months, later moved to other company. Working in paytm, doesnt have instant growth
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
I have good Knowledge in field sales executive and solve the problem is the problem Paytm coustomer and other upi problem . coustomer satisfaction is first priority.
Happy to work here, Nice and good experience I have, No bonding, no timing issues, friendly & family culture, Management lit bit lazy for employees issues
I started my career in Paytm and got opportunity to work and learn with awesome team. Management and team is very helpful. You will get healthy competitive environment in paytm
Awesome culture, management, perks environment, they ask to do extra work they way allowances for same, salary on time they celebrate all the festival
Great place to work, learn and grow. Employee perks are available with flexibility in their work schedule. Work life balance is good. Management is coperative and open to understand employee challenges.
Company lacks vision , quality and team management. It kick start well based on ideas to attract investors but lack execution capabilities and operational excellence.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paytm?
I have learnt management skiils, leadership skills, how to interact with others. The most enjoyable part was that we have to work as a campus ambassador through our college only. It's not a full time work.
Poor team management from higher profiles. No job security is here. U may be removed from system at any lame reasons . Start your career , develop your skills and use your experience for another good job with enhancement.
Good working place Which provided me ample of oppurtunities. Also the management felt like family who was always there to support me. Need a full time permanent job.
Pros
Timings
Cons
I want full time permanent job
The worst management I have ever worked with and there is absolutely no benefits in working for Paytm. Would definitely not recommend anyone working here.
Good Pace Good Work, good company to work with, but Management needs to work up.
Pros
Good Work
Good organization and value for designation No growth for Middle management Hectic job schedule Quick decision making by superiors Flexible working hours for some catageories No bonus
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
Hectic job schedule
New thing can be learned and the management is good. I like Salesforce entry part and make it done . Convencing the merchant to use paytm and getting increased transaction is hardest part of the job
Paytm sales executive and group leader work is smart But not satisfied salary ,and company mentance , Am fully aware of the company .and marketing position.
No specific time period or working hiurs as the company dealts with event management and sports managment. So as an employe we won't be able to make any advance personal commitments.
Pros
Can travel almost complete India
Cons
Nothing much.
I learned that How to deal with our clients. I have also enjoy with my team and TL. Discipline is very important thing for job and management is very good there.
Joyful Journey In Paytm still going on. Fantastic management.. Nothing hardest but big scope of Learning.c Love to engage with e-commerce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!