Paytm

Paytm Management reviews

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard
Pros
Nice company
Cons
my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing
This was good at Paytm. The work culture was amicable. We can easily approach to our management for any issue. Some family issues cause my resignation
Pros
We have free lunches on fest and training was good at Paytm.
Cons
It was third party payroll.
- Create fresh sales everyday with a predetermined target - Relationship building, team building and team management along with various sales associated skills were developed with the job. - Management was supportive in the beginning but as the manager changed things started to fall apart within the office. - Pure sales was the kind of job i dealt with. Employee suggestions were considered in the beginning whereas it was not at all a question for the management after the manager changed. - Hardest part was during the last few months i worked with that company the market was dull as it was almost over for the kind of product we dealt with but the targets were rising day by day without any problems. - Most enjoyable time was during the months of September to January where our manager was a bit supportive and friendly.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No reimbursements were provided even though agreed to provide
Its a technology based company,u ll happy to do your job in different way.management is very good.most enjoyable part is customer accept the idea and concept of the company easily.
Pros
No competition
Cons
Expect more from employee
Good learning experience. New technology to work upon . Poor management. Freedom to code and use resources . The best part of the job is work culture , timely hours.
Pros
Technology stack
Cons
No registration charge,easy to use paytm software,working here since 5 months,Management is totally superb as it has launced paytm payment bank in india
Paytm is a good place to work in, people around are friendly and helpful, management is transparent and supportive and most of the co-workers are passionate about their work and that creates it a beautiful, challenging and a high paced aura around you. It motivates you to work and compete with the universe. Infrastructure and local are also very good and hence keep you up all the time. Working culture is very good and you have things to your reach in difficult times and hence make it a super strong in terms of everything. In short, working & learning goes in parallel here and upcoming new things keeps up your spirit to work and deliver !
paytm is a great company with potential. but work is under pressure & team leading is important. many techical & unsloved issues in market. need to develop more. management should be taken care seriously.....
Pros
fundamental things are good
Cons
working time is heavy
Just loved the way people do their work in a well organized and friendly manner.colleagues and management were quite supportive and I always had them whenever I needed the most.
workplace was very good and supportive seniors and collegues. management system was very good. HR policy was good and followed by the employee and HR's also.
Pros
supportive seniors
Cons
delay in incentives.
Paytm was a good and fun workplace with a healthy environment,supporting management along with healthy prospects to grow as a professional. It was a nice experience to work here and it helped me to grow technically and professionaly.
i have so mach learned paytm pvt ltd.most enjoyable part is evry tow mounths outing very good places every team member enjoing.management very supportive
its unstructured company and there is no growth for fresher always gender issue,its environment is like political and i am so tired of this company manager and its unfit company.
Pros
you can do gossip
Cons
its unstructured company
Paytm.is good for their enployees. I am happy here. But everyone want the changes and need to.secure his job. I hv good experienced of doing job in paytm.All staff n management is so helpful to each other
Pros
Full time
Paytm is a great company to work with. An easy and healthy work environment with the good flow of work. I enjoy the culture here especially, also in addition. The working style of the management and admin is good enough.
This company is now everywhere in PAN India. I worked there for almost two years and enjoyed every day while working in the company. The management of the company was really supportive and was like a tomb figure for me.
Full day job in field with so good team leader and also other staff members working with fun with target pressure but getting help from management to solve
You must Go big or Go home in your work. Which is the most simple and motivating tagline of the company. Management is very dynamic and goal oriented.
Strategy of company is much better but management is not supportive. You will not find any solution for your customers because of backend process. Besides this your salary will automatically will be reduced without giving a prior notice to you.
Pros
Strategy of company
Cons
Unsupportive management
I worked at Paytm full-time I learnt how to deal with customer and seller while working in E-commerce Great experience Nice work culture Management should have a proper vision Advice to Management:-Value your employees You may find huge difference among salaries of employees having same designation. they offer as low as 4 lpa to freshers. Work Life balance is good, Company is growing in good direction, CEO is very responsive and has very strong business fundamentals owing to his industry experience and ability to forge strong partnerships and capture white spaces
Pros
Work Life balance is good Company is growing in good direction
Cons
No typical day is there over there in that company. I have learnt so many tricks in excel to finish work in less time. Management everytime encourages me and based on my performance they changed my department also. My co-workers are like my friends if I done any mistake they supports me and they encourage me to do creative works. Most enjoyable day in my previous company was diwali day on that day we all employees gathered and celebrated alot.