Paytm

Paytm Management reviews

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard
Pros
Nice company
Cons
my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing
No typical day is there over there in that company. I have learnt so many tricks in excel to finish work in less time. Management everytime encourages me and based on my performance they changed my department also. My co-workers are like my friends if I done any mistake they supports me and they encourage me to do creative works. Most enjoyable day in my previous company was diwali day on that day we all employees gathered and celebrated alot.
Cons
very good work environment learned about market mapping and online business with lots of opportunities in career management is on your performance co-workers are also good and helpful hardest part of the job is no fixed timing of the job in marketing job. most enjoyable part of the job is apply of your own thoughts in your work
Pros
performance bonus
Cons
no fixed time and day
Paytm is aspiring youth with perfect work balance and culture. It's energetic, full of zeal and never dying spirit of giving up. A work place where you vijaygarh and leap your career in many ways. Long way to go for Paytm !
Pros
No pressure, good management
Cons
Good company to start your career!!! Wonderful work Culture, Work and Personal life balance, No issues with the management, I would like to give suggest...
Pros
no pressure, good management
Cons
It was nice to work in paytm, Working culture is very good. I have learned a lot. Managers are very helpful and management is too good. Achieving the task is very easy.
Pros
Extry Paid
Cons
Promotion hindrence
1.working environment is good 2.coworkers are very cooperative 3.there are many things to learn 4.sometimes work load increases 5. management is very good
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Its a wonderful exp with paytm. Its good to work here as its working culture is good and dynamic. All the facilities are here like cleanliness and cab facilities. But the higher management is not active at all.so I would like to switch .
Pros
fun, outings
Cons
managemnt and seniors are not supporting
The work here is quite great. The projects are challenging and help you grow and learn. The only drawback in the senior management.