Paytm

Paytm Pay & Benefits reviews

Good management good teamwork , no work pressureI will like to share to everyone that I have a great timing to work with PaytmThanks Regard
Pros
Nice company
Cons
my knowledge and my job time period I said nothing
Worst response for customer and also employee As application looting same as Management They don't have any TaT for Issue raised by customer and also employees
Pros
Salary as you work
Cons
Issue not resolved
Best work culture, great organization to work. I will recommend this place to everybody. The team is very helpful and they support you every time and in every task.
Pros
- Flexible work timings, competitive salary and ample learning opportunities, Frequent role change. A great place to learn with different teams on varied projects.
Cons
It might take time for a person to understand, work-life balance at time.
It was a great experience working at Paytm. Best place I have worked in till now. The place helps you grow a lot in your career and improve your skills and makes you confident and multitalented
Pros
No unnecessary work pressure, Great salary package and employee reward system, Well diversified workplace, Amazing team culture.
Cons
Mostly nothing. It's cool to be part of Paytm.
According to my opinion the police of Paytm company is very fare. All staf behaviour is so good and helpful. Company policy is also good, salary process is too nice
Cons
8 hours
Excellent company I joined Paytm 2018 And I worked at Almost Travel Department for 18 to 19 months.Butt Travel Departments was closed.So I had to leave the job. But I have just recently joined Paytm again.The work culture is very good, all is supportive There is only one problem that salary increment is not there. Overall Experience Excellent.
My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.
Pros
Good job in hard working
Cons
Good job in hard working
Better join other startups. The culture is runied by the managers. Too much micro management and undirected vision has resulted into the raise in attrition. Good employees are leaving the firm. On the other hand the core technology stack is borrowed whereas Paytm as a technology only own and maintains the wrappers around the core and business services. The core components and midewares are completely developed and maintained by Ant Group of engineers.
I joined Paytm through campus placements as Team Lead in Business Development. Before joining I was very excited but when I actually started working there then I realised it's not what anyone would expect out of a company with such a big brand. But I consider it happens everywhere in sales and BD dept. HR policies are worst. The company is decieving in terms of HR policies. culture is also
Pros
On time salary
Cons
There are many. Work Culture is not there, work ethic is not there. Upper management plays with you like a ball. Work politics. HR policies
Working with Paytm feeling Normal Paytm Jo salary provide karwata hai usse apan ka Roj Mara ka kharcha chal sakta hai Baki Jyada benefit Wali afwah Hai.
PAYTM is once of the best organization which I have worked so far, each one us as individual role were your own boss. One of the best places for working and gaining experience. Having Fun at a place. Timely receives a salary. Excellent senior management. Good rewards in providing Quality work. Best place of learning.
Pros
Benefits for employee like Promo-code for their festival purchase
Cons
Not recruiting the right candidates
The Support i received was thorough and timely and my issue was addressed with a single interaction, Awesome. Work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great. Any moment u may loss ur job. Not giving experience certificate, because of third party payment system...
One of the best place for working and gaining experience. Having Fun at place. Timely receives salary. Excellent senior management. Good rewards in providing of Quality work. Best place of learning.
work life balance is good. Good salary and benefits good job security management is good Job culture is good handling work life balance is good easy to
Job isn't secure in paytm and also management isn't good and not supportive there have only partially with employees job culture is also not good not k
Good and will refer to friends. Work Culture is different and not easy to adopt. Salary credits on time. hierarchy is best when compare to any organization.
My tenure of working with the paytm was very short. Though it was my first job, so it was a mixup for me with stress and relaxtion as well. I worked there for few months.
Very good work environment. Very much easy to work here. Management not good in customer support. Partiality is most common thing here................
Pros
Relax work environment
Cons
Salary and management
paytm is a great company. And used to work for Paytm in the local area itself. In this, the salary was also correct according to the place. There is a lot of work in paytm like paytm kyc, paytm business account, paytm holsale also work
Ok very good and very good very good morning my salary slip for payment so that you are interested and very excited for example is okay for you to know each photo
work with paytm was a good experience and there was no limitation with time and the co-workers were very supportive to work with them easy salary process and it comes on time overall the experience was great.
Pros
no time limitation work whenever you want
Cons
the target for salling the product