Paytm

Paytm

Paytm Employee Review

Graet

Good experience in paytm this company is very good no fake commitment i am very happy in this company and my boss is very good he is very good communications

Same role

Productive / Fun / Friendly / Innovation

PAYTM is once of the best organization which I have worked so far, each one us as individual role were your own boss. One of the best places for working and gaining experience. Having Fun at a place. Timely receives a salary. Excellent senior management. Good rewards in providing Quality work. Best place of learning.

Pros

Benefits for employee like Promo-code for their festival purchase

Cons

Not recruiting the right candidates
Same role

Best orginazation to work

Learning in every field and amazing co workers love to work with an organization again.... Management is amazing... Working culture great Job security was good...
Same location

i have been working at paytm. It gives me opportunity to work with incridible team members, the client base.

when employes are happy, they ultimately rub off thier best to the costumers. Such employes wear off thier hearts the sleeves and take great pride in associating themselves with the orginization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paytm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Paytm with

• Paytm
  • Graet
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?