Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.
Pros
Cons
got a good opportunity to learn and explore with E- commerce industry and new way of looking at my career objective.I have awarded as best Team leader for the year 2017 for my outstanding performance across south region.
I learn working culture from there and there i learn management and marketing both skill . And smart work and hard work as per requirement .i have to set daily strategy to accomplish target
I have better experience for paytm My so many friends was working in paytm And happy with paytm this company is very for me and my friend also so every one can go to work with paytm
In paytm the work culture is very friendly The way to reach higher management is very easy in paytm there is boundary less cultural But one thing in paytm the work completion should be on time
Likes I Joined paytm in December, 2016 and left the organization in June 2018. I started at Oil and Gas domain and was there for 1 month. I had amazing one month learned about oil and gas sector, made a few friends, also attended paytm annual day twice 2017 and 2018 Jan. Randhawa live watching was fun. Just after 1 month of working in Oil and Gas domain I was transferred to Seller Verification depar... read more Dislikes Honestly being transferred from top department in one month Oil and Gas to another without a legitimate reason was not cool. Too much politics, difficult to approach managers even if you do they will leave decision making in the hands of team leaders. It recruits everyone even non degree holders can join as contractual employees which is cool but for employees working as onroll and educated the... read more Work It's was very hectic for me, pressure to work from home even after becoming a permanent onroll employee made things tough. But job security is there the only positive.
I have to face many problems to do then sales..then the team leader has not supported any facing problem of customer ..they can't help him..not like service about Paytm
Paytm has a growing culture, where you can improve your, communication skill, here i learned how to grow in typical situation and the behaviour of colleague very supportive.
Overall stressfull life of paytm Daily sale pressure Concalls Phone calls No Time for personal life No time for calls, everytime phone ringing Not good management Daily system changes Selfie shared Gps location
when employes are happy, they ultimately rub off thier best to the costumers. Such employes wear off thier hearts the sleeves and take great pride in associating themselves with the orginization.
Company is really good to work it has no tenson work but it transfer some time to new place in work specialy in sales field job top management is good
My experience with Paytm was fairly good, it wasn't that much good as I expected when I joined it. More politics due to which deserved candidate never got chance to grow. Favoritism was more.
Job isn't secure in paytm and also management isn't good and not supportive there have only partially with employees job culture is also not good not k
Good and will refer to friends. Work Culture is different and not easy to adopt. Salary credits on time. hierarchy is best when compare to any organization.
Worst management I have ever worked under. Working like dictators and nobody is there to listen to you. No work life balance at all. Be it your off or 11.30 in the night. Manager will keep on torturing you.
I developing the business. In my company. Become a better place in tiruppur market and every sellers contact me in our business. They are asked for as...
Paytm is reputed company, in paytm good working experience, target are challenging but achieve targets, in paytm verious department, all products include insurance ,loans, swipe machine, merchant onboarding , transport, retails , mall ,dairy products
Staff and office management is very good... friendly environment.. Awesome faculty TLs are very good Very easy work.. This company is like international company..
I really don't want to talk about this but the work is challenging and rewarding great experience on field interacting with other types of customer i have been working since 2016
My tenure of working with the paytm was very short. Though it was my first job, so it was a mixup for me with stress and relaxtion as well. I worked there for few months.
  1. Employee Reviews