Paytm

Paytm Employee Reviews

It is a very good company, it is a future too, so I am working in this company so far very good. I am always say to work with paytm .and very small preser to work.
Pros
Cons
I have good Knowledge in field sales executive and solve the problem is the problem Paytm coustomer and other upi problem . coustomer satisfaction is first priority.
Paytm is good company. I wish I have to working again with paytm. Environment is cool, lot of work pressure. Team culture is good. All are supportive.
Happy to work here, Nice and good experience I have, No bonding, no timing issues, friendly & family culture, Management lit bit lazy for employees issues
Paytm is a company which provides you Not only the job but offer great opportunities to enhance your skills. I don’t have so much about the dress code or clean saved beard. All that matters is your intensity of work and your analytical blended mind.
V bad working experience in the company. Don't do good thingd and help for merchants. Just do selling products on behalf of lying . Like insurance etc
I really enjoying the job . My position is best . I always Suported by my siniors . They always help me in my difficulties . They treat me as a family member
It's just like any other corporate company environment that you'll go for work. The main difference will be the amount of senior-junior interaction and bonding.
I worked at Paytm full-time (More than a year) Pros the best reason to work at paytm is our country is going to digital Cons there is no specific downside but ya this is online company and still in india cyber crime or online fraud is happen
Nice place to work for anyone in paytm. Paytm culture is also great. For designers the provide Macbook for working. Here we have yearly our quaterly team outing on company payroll.
fixed timelines to complete the project. Friendly environment and all the seniors are cooperative and helpful. u can work on latest tech stack if you are lucky enough to get that projects.
Its a great place to work, great working environment. Very supportive nature of HR and seniors. Very challenging and interesting work experience. The only reason to change for that is the financial growth.
This job is good but this job timing is not good .starting a job period is 7 hrs.but this time job period is 10 hrs job .so I m very irritated. So i will quite this job.
I want to change the job to much time i given to paytm so paytm is good company work culture is awsome but at certain time we need a change so thats why i want to change my job
Very nice place to work. Team leader are always supporting. You can go through your own decisions and planing. Open working life style. Incentives are very good. While working you always feels like a professional person.
What I found her is people wont be staying more than 2 years in the company. There was lesser interaction with fellow employees. Being on the technical side pressure comes with glitches. Will have to face the blame game.
I started my career in Paytm and got opportunity to work and learn with awesome team. Management and team is very helpful. You will get healthy competitive environment in paytm
Good working environment. Stress less job with facilities. Had a good experience. very helpful colleagues and managers. They beleive work with fun. Thanks You.!!
It has excellence experience in paytm. We create merchant account in shops and convince them to business in paytm.we say them about paytm offers. Per day I submit my dsr report near our TL and obey him. Everyday morning we all are get together and choose our location. I had mind blowing experience in paytm. I do my duty sincerely. It has learn me much more experience.
Overall a good company to work with as it is fastest-growing company more jobs are likely to come up.As company is also acquiring other companies more jobs will come up
Awesome culture, management, perks environment, they ask to do extra work they way allowances for same, salary on time they celebrate all the festival
  1. Employee Reviews