PBS

PBS Employee Reviews

Prince business solution

My work was good Only due to salary I am shifting to other job The hardest is I need to roam far places I learned in my job is how to convince ppl for taking loan and I knw routes in Bangalore coming to field I have learnt places.. Enjoyable is we had went to picnic in Chennai had a grt fun Wid my collegues

Great training

Love to go to work and working with positive colleagues. Learn a lot of different companies that were targeted. Hours were 9 to 5 with an hour for lunch.

Ambiente agradable

Para mí PBS fue una experiencia nueva dónde aprendí técnicas nuevas de trabajo y llevar acabó la organización con los compañeros para realizar un buen trabajo

Pros

No hay muchas prestaciones

Cons

No hay transporte cuando es muy retirado el servicio

Video Editor

Good people to work with but low pay. great experience overall from the beginning to the end. Employees typically have the opportunity to ask questions and share feedback with their manager as well.

Pros

good work life balance

Cons

low pay

Do sense of purpose at this job

Don’t even bother horrible management and no sense of care for that worker don’t even bother telling you what your responsibilities are daily trust me don’t bother you’ll be out in weeks

Pros

Cons

A lot trust me

Over worked and unsupported

Had some serious health issues while working here and was shocked of the lack of compassion. All the company cares about is money, not truly helping others.

Productive and fun place to work. Teams work well together both locally and with their "stations" nationally.

PBS is a great company and they care a great deal about their employees. The culture is open and embracing of all. They have a solid strategic plan for the organization and incorporate all departments and employees in the plan.

Good work

Its a great job and i like the pay. I wish there were more hours but over all its very good.Will return if they accept me back. I loved my job and i want it

Pros

Pay

Cons

Life

Great and caring team

I work for a show that PBS produces called Drive By History. Compared to my other experience working in television production, this is my favorite gig by far. The executive producer always takes the time to explain and answer questions, which is rare.

Excellent Atmosphere

At PBS you will have flexibility with job and family balance, you will get to be a part of a team ( production) that likes to work together and has fun .

Excellent

Excellent place and excellent programs. A wide variety to choose from. Very big on education and improving those to make the world a better place. Awesome!

Positive Environment with Room for Advancement

Learning opportunities are available and the culture is positive and educational. Great programming and assets. Good team and people that really want to be there.

Benefits

Not a good place to work

Lied about pay and hours aren’t guaranteed. There are no benefits with this job and the turnover rate is high. They don’t care about your personal life you just better make it to work no matter what because managers and supervisors don’t want to have to do your job.

Great mission, stressful environment with little upward mobility

Most employees believe in the mission, which is nice. Unfortunately, there is little opportunity for upward mobility, and senior staff is very resistant to change and evolution of both brand and content.

High turnover dont pay employees what they are worth

Not a very good company. The people running it are not very skilled at their jobs. They do not pay the employees what they are worth and do not consider what they do as a whole.

PBS is a great entryway toward a welding career.

The hours are never consist. One day you will be off at 12 next 530. But you get at least 40 wk/. management is friendly and easy to talk to. The employees are great and the culture for ruff neck welders/fitters was outstanding. Good dudes all around. I would work here again. Pay is not great for beginners and benefits are bare bones. Advancement is quicker than most shops because turn over is high. They understand the climate and and are accommodating. Lot of better shops around but for me it was the perfect stepping stone.

Pros

They hire everyone willing to WORK!

Cons

PTO Benefits PPE

super ok

It's an ok job but the pay is so low it feels exploitive. Management is spread very thin, so it is hard to get in contact with them as much as you would want to.

Pros

Good for resume

Cons

Pay

Mala gestion

Mala gestión de las personas y mala gestión en las tareas

meh company

Make promises they don't keep. Lack of communication. Higher ups are friends so if you have complaint everyone ends up knowing everything about everything.

Pros

the children

Cons

all else

Researcher associate producer

Interesting work with lots of opportunities to learn from seasoned people who really care. Office environment could feel stressful at times - pay was low

PBS Intern

I really enjoyed interning for PBS in Washington, DC. It was unpaid and they did not provide any transportation but I learned a lot about media and communications.

Cons

unpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PBS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PBS