PDI Software

PDI Software Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

Great Work Life Balance

Great company to work for, no pressure at all unless some psycho manager is leading you. Long term products. Product based company. I wish I wanted to settle down over there.

Pros

Free Snacks, Good Work Life Balance, Easy salary structure. No vairable.

Cons

Old technology, long term maintenance work. HR is worst that she thinks that she gives money from her pocket.

Fast- paced environment developers

A typical MNC company with face-paced environment. Always management keeps an eye on everybody. Work/ Project reviews will be there often. Have to show significant progress else there would be some serious implications.

Good place for working smoothly

Working here from 2019 a Great place work to be And we got a new milestones for future goal and I must say it's honour to be here since 2019 give employee opportunity

Productive and always work

Always we get task once completed immediately. Team is very good and all are very helpful. but the project is going to end. so less work with more process follow.

Small company growing into A bigger company

Good environment and can learn good. More stress and work hours. But people here are friendly and events with be conducted for occasions. Work life balance is less and salaries will get low hike

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PDI Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PDI Software with