Pearl Organisation

Pearl Organisation Employee Reviews with Jobs

India48 reviews

Average, generic environment.

It's a hit or miss situation because it entirely dependes on your team members. Luckily my team was super talented and fun to work with.Higher management can be more empathetic.

Pros

Good teams

Cons

No solid policies for female employees' safety. Untrained HR

Bad Management

The salary package is very low. Management is very bad. Food quality and quantity are bad in the cafeteria. But it is good for learning and practicing. I have learned a lot from Pearl Organisation.

Good place to learn many things.

Everyone is always there for you to help and understand queries. Good for better growth and future. Flexible Working Hours. Good place to learn many things.

Good Place For Freshers & Experienced Persons

it's all about professional organization.it's all about well atmosphere.it's all about get well productivity .Here i can enhance my knowledge with different-2 platforms.

I am grateful to the pearl organization for grooming me well in this very short period of time. This is one of the best Company to gain the wealth of knowledge providing you with the best of future technologies. I have to say, the faculty here is very experienced which makes it easier for us to understand the subject into depths.I am thankful for all the knowledge you have shared with me.

Pros

Flexible time, Office Environment is good, can do self learning at free time.

Cons

Leaves cannot be carry forward.

awesome

A great place to work, Flexible Working Hours, Supportable Staff, Great place to learn many things, Free lunches on Saturday, Cooperative environment.

Nice

Its nice working in pearl organisation . The staff is nice and veey helpful. You have many things to learn and your colleagues help you at their best and help you to learn

Productive and fun work spacc

It's fun working here I love the culture and the environment herr it's something a new experience have some different strategies loving seniors everything is woow

Pros

Free lunch on weekends and many mores

Cons

Nothing like it's just the person who can take anything the way you want

Productive and fun

This is my first job here. The working environment is nice. My mentors and colleagues are supportive and helpful. I am learning so many new things here. I amd glad that i found pearl

Pros

working activity, flexible timing

Productive and fun place to work

Amazing place to work, from interview process to training everything is well managed. They allow you to be creative and innovation, and there is no work load you have to carry to the home. Overall, you'll enjoy being here.

Pros

Working environment

Cons

No as such

Learning and friendly Environment

Provides Learning and friendly environmentmaintain good hygieneprovides neat and clean environmentrules and regulation are properly followedEmployees are helpful and good in nature

Pros

Free Lunch on saturday

Cons

good environment, helping and productive managers

working hours are from 9 am to 6 pm . The work culture and environment of company is very good , managers are very supportive and friendly, got to learn alot from seniors . Totally amazing organisation and people.

Pros

free lunches on saturdays.

Cons

not as of now

All is well

The most enjoyable part of my role is to convince client and to make them understand about our services, and this most challenging task what I believe. And work culture is quite good.

Productive and fun workplace

The company has skilled staff everyone is very helpful and they will help you with every step and train you . The place is productive and fun. Wil recommend to the needful

Pros

Helpful and kind staff

Cons

Don't have any

Great place for learn and growth

Pearl organization is a great company to work and learn . Everyone in this company is really helping and encouraging . nice productive workspace is present here .

Pros

Flexible environment, Supportive Senior, Free Snacks, Free lunch on working Saturday

Cons

Leave policy needs to be revised

Productivity and fun work place

A good working environment and staff interaction are pretty good here.Chill working vibes and free evening snacks.Company hygiene is also good.Saturday is off

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

nothing

Productive workspace

Pearl organisation is a nice it company . Everyone in this company is really funloving , helping and encouraging . nice productive workspace is present here .

Pros

Encouraging environment

Fine

I am working here at Pearl for more than a 6 months, My technical skills have updated so much in this company. And also I have the best and supportive team with the best managers. I am grateful to be a part of this organisation :-)

Good company to gain experience in IT industry

The Digital Marketing team is awesome, to say the least, each one of the team is super helpful specially all the managers. They will always treat you like a friend.

Pros

Free lunch on working Saturdays, Coffee and snacks

Cons

Leave policy needs to be revised

Productive and Good working place

Good place for growth and nourishment of skills and overall personality.Seniors and staff here are pretty encouraging and helpful.Company standards of hygiene are high.Music is allowed while working hours which ease working mood

Pros

Two saturday off

Fun workplace

Helpful co workers supportive team leaders good for gaining experience and improving your skills you gain confidence by talking to new people and enhance your skills

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pearl Organisation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pearl Organisation with

Pearl Organisation Reviews by Location

Learn about Pearl Organisation in popular locations

• Pearl Organisation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?