Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun

Nice experience, work life balance, Saturday and Sunday fixed off, day shift, they are providing laptop, work from home available, not sure about the job security

Good company with great incentives and perks. Work load is less and management is very supportive. Team leaders are very cooperative and always available to help their subordinates in every task.

Nice place to work

Pearson is a good company to work, work culture, process, management everything is good. It will be better if they increase salary for contractual employees as well.

Productive and Fun

good to work here and you will get a good time to learn new things but salary is very low. but you will have good support and you will get a time to learn new technologies on your own intrest.

Pros

no time constraint

Cons

salary

good

It was a good and wonderfully appreciated learning experience where I was given a role and responsibilities to understand and work efficiently and no pressure whatsoever but only responsibility and incentive to perform well.

Collaborative work place

One may observe "shielded work force" type sets of staff and as this is a norm (in most of the firms - irrespective of they are IT or non-IT, nowadays) everywhere - it causes a kind of concern to those who are out of such sets. Good communication skills and ability to mingle up with anyone are highly desirable skills. Overall, a pleasant and cooperative place to work and get progressive.

Productive and Good Learning

Day at Pearson School is full of learning , daily we get a good knowledge for handling different work. The management helps a lot to learn cross functional works which helps us to groom more.

Overall good company

Get space to explore and implement your ideas. Good work life balance. Relaxed work environment Good amount of leaves (PL, CL, DL, ML, & PL) Excellent performance management.

Good office to work with

Good support and organisation for growth and gain experience.. Good supportive Incentives, Good platform to work with.. Good experience working here..

good

Good atmosphere Reporting Managers are helpfull. 5 days week. 3 work from home days in a month. 1/2 hour flexibility in work timings. Bell rings at the day end to mark new contracts.

Pros

Located in Centre of city.

Work Review

It was good learning experience at pearson as ICT Trainer. As a trainer I was responsible to provide training on usage of Digi class or Smart class technology with solutions provided by company.

Pros

nature of work i.e training teachers in schools and collages

Cons

Travel involved

Not worth working here for a longer period

The Company is on it's down fall. The new management is not competent to adopt new challenges and grow. Senior management people are trying to save their job and play internal politics.

Pros

Office is Located in the heart of the city

Cons

Working environment is not good.

Very Good Job Satisfaction and Motivation

 Making daily field visits in my respective territory to the schools assigned to me such that I can understand the prospects and build my funnel to generate business revenue on price charged per learner and client as a whole, ultimately to achieve monthly targets.  Most of the times chances are to come across schools not reflecting in the database and are potential for business. As a territory manager, I have to visit every end of my assigned territory to identify all the schools existing and create their profile on SFDC such that they get added in the funnel.  My daily visits would be mostly appointment meetings with the Principal/Decision maker for academic structuring in their institution where brief pitching about the product – ‘India’s first integrated solution in education K-12’ which received award for the best innovation in education during the Global Education Summit 2016.  I am responsible to manage all interests of the schools existing in my assigned territory related to the personnel of the institution to have access to samples of our product and service, conduct of demo of our offerings, their understanding, access to proposals, more information, discounts, service etc  I have also worked as a trainer to most of my team mates, new hires and always been a support to all team members when required or help due to location constraints.  My responsibility does not just end when the client has signed up for the program, it is my duty to collect the payments on time, ensure smooth returns process, obtain successful feedback from the client starting from the -

No Changes in Hierarchy

No Promotion Workplace culture is good Learned more on Documentation and customer Service Frequent changes on reporting KPI not standardized Hardest part is to appraise in Promotion.

Excellent place to work

It was one of the best place I have ever worked. Management is very supportive. If we leave the salary part aside, it is a perfect place to start the career and learn.

Learning and Implementing aspects of Job

At job i have learnt lot, learning is a continuous process at work place and with team every day is always learning! Firstly, Through knowledge about product and market is must Secondly, Write time and Sales cycle and knowing market positioning is another aspect which will take long way, Thirdly, Planning work strategy as per action plan or working plan lastly, Motivating and leading the team towards achievement of target...

Job and Work Balance

Fun place to work with leading industry players, No day is same at work. As per the tag line Always Learning you get to learn new things a flat hierarchy structure ensures your ideas are heard.

Good

To Job in Education Sector And every day get new challenge meeting with new people...knowledge increasing place. Support for the Employees issue.A professional organization with strong values and products. It has a vibrant environment where innovative and creative ideas are always welcomed

Pros

good work life balance

Cons

should adopt new technology

Marketing

There is extensive travel, Long hour work, No comoff, No Reward, No Employee development program, Not much HR role. You get appraisal/promotion based on your relation with your manager, not on your work

Overview

The Company's is committed to providing competitive products and services Conditions in my work area allow me to be highly productive. At the Company, my suggestions are given serious consideration. Overall, I feel the organization is successful. We have a set of values and beliefs that guide our decisions about work. My fellow employees are committed to doing quality work

Good Learning

This place is a good learning place for freshers and can achieve many heights. Where Pearson has its own cloud but very less chances to work with Global team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question