Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Highly competitive, target oriented and focused on goals accomplishment...the company is good for learning new ways and procedures in the education sector.
It is a good company to work with. Provide fantastic work life balance. However; the HR is too slow and one should not think about growth in this company.
It's a bag of learning all the stuff that a Editor is supposed to do and complete the work within hard deadlines. Also lot of enjoyable activities to reduce the stress of the employees that is very important.
Pros
Flexible work timings
Cons
Hard Deadlines
1) Freedom to Express 2) Helpful in providing useful training related to work. 3) Good Work culture 4) Helpful Co-workers and Higher Management 5) Easy Working Hours
Pros
Freedom of working
Cons
No Company Cabs
My manager and overall staff was too good.They were very familiar and supportive even in my personal life. And one of the most important thing which, every employee is wanted by his company is to fix date of providing salary. And i learned a lot of things from them.
Pros
Free lunch
It is good company to work, i have learned so many thing, i have also completed my Project Management course as well. We have one Skill development portal through which we can learn new things for our Carrier development.
Pros
great office
Cons
coffee is not good