Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd Culture reviews

Good company with great incentives and perks. Work load is less and management is very supportive. Team leaders are very cooperative and always available to help their subordinates in every task.
This company is handled by people who play politics with the employees.An employee can't raise any question on any other fellow boss who is not supportive at all.
Pros
Nothing much
Cons
24 hours
Pearson is a good company to work, work culture, process, management everything is good. It will be better if they increase salary for contractual employees as well.
It was good experience to start and to learn more with the staff , colleagues and management was motivating to always go for more more step. Was managing the office operations and administrations and managing the team of 34 teachers
Highly competitive, target oriented and focused on goals accomplishment...the company is good for learning new ways and procedures in the education sector.
Good company and have a great culture. "Work life balance can be a challenge due to the pace of work and expectations placed on employees, in some areas of the organization
1) Freedom to Express 2) Helpful in providing useful training related to work. 3) Good Work culture 4) Helpful Co-workers and Higher Management 5) Easy Working Hours
Pros
Freedom of working
Cons
No Company Cabs
The Company is on it's down fall. The new management is not competent to adopt new challenges and grow. Senior management people are trying to save their job and play internal politics.
Pros
Office is Located in the heart of the city
Cons
Working environment is not good.
I learned new skills and apply them at my workplace. The working environment was great all the staff was very cherish and helpful and it's been a great experience for me.
Pros
Learning and application and staff
Cons
Dependable staff
No Promotion Workplace culture is good Learned more on Documentation and customer Service Frequent changes on reporting KPI not standardized Hardest part is to appraise in Promotion.
Will this company is good for the freshers. You will get good environment and great people around you to help you. The salary may be one cons of this company.
Pros
Good work Culture and team
Cons
Salary and management
Good work culture. Best people. just one problem with management that is they have very limited budget for things. So salary wise it was hard. Apart from that it was one of the great experience to work in this company.
Productive and good environment to work and learned many new works and new things and entire team was supportive and good. It was an happy environment to work.
It was one of the best place I have ever worked. Management is very supportive. If we leave the salary part aside, it is a perfect place to start the career and learn.
The Company's is committed to providing competitive products and services Conditions in my work area allow me to be highly productive. At the Company, my suggestions are given serious consideration. Overall, I feel the organization is successful. We have a set of values and beliefs that guide our decisions about work. My fellow employees are committed to doing quality work
This place is a good learning place for freshers and can achieve many heights. Where Pearson has its own cloud but very less chances to work with Global team.
learnt many things from here i.e how to deal with unknown people how to manage,learnt the disciple from the principal etc.the most favourable part is getting the salary on time.enjoyable part of the job is getting so much holidays when the school getting vacation we too get vacation.
i have learned how to behave our seniors, juniors and my colleague. how to enjoy our job. i have learned how to manage servers and client PC. how to deal with engineers.
Its MNC company Canada based company good salary full time job Good work culture, employee activities. Support for the Employees issue freedom to work
Good
Cons
Good Place to Work. The hardest part of the job is navigating all of the technical investigation, the most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with clients and teammates, and participating in a company that is really making a global impact!
Pearson India was a good place to work, but job security was not there. Cooperation from inter department which help time and again to function better.