Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd Management reviews

Nice company to work with product quality is very good ,good perks and expenses. Supportive management, established brand.If you work good it's appriciable by team and management side.
Pros
Nice perks, good brand to work with, nice product quality
Cons
Heactic schedule, very aggressive company
This company is handled by people who play politics with the employees.An employee can't raise any question on any other fellow boss who is not supportive at all.
Pros
Nothing much
Cons
24 hours
Good company with great incentives and perks. Work load is less and management is very supportive. Team leaders are very cooperative and always available to help their subordinates in every task.
Pearson is a good company to work, work culture, process, management everything is good. It will be better if they increase salary for contractual employees as well.
It was good experience to start and to learn more with the staff , colleagues and management was motivating to always go for more more step. Was managing the office operations and administrations and managing the team of 34 teachers
Day at Pearson School is full of learning , daily we get a good knowledge for handling different work. The management helps a lot to learn cross functional works which helps us to groom more.
Get space to explore and implement your ideas. Good work life balance. Relaxed work environment Good amount of leaves (PL, CL, DL, ML, & PL) Excellent performance management.
All the employees are co operative and management of the company is good and facilities are also satisfied but salary is little less rest everything is good.
1) Freedom to Express 2) Helpful in providing useful training related to work. 3) Good Work culture 4) Helpful Co-workers and Higher Management 5) Easy Working Hours
Pros
Freedom of working
Cons
No Company Cabs
The Company is on it's down fall. The new management is not competent to adopt new challenges and grow. Senior management people are trying to save their job and play internal politics.
Pros
Office is Located in the heart of the city
Cons
Working environment is not good.
Will this company is good for the freshers. You will get good environment and great people around you to help you. The salary may be one cons of this company.
Pros
Good work Culture and team
Cons
Salary and management
Everything is good here at client side but have faced lot of crisis from the HO. Handling 450 Computers by one person with daily troubleshooting the issues was a headache.
Pros
Cons
Salary increment is not there, I always used to get pressurised by Management and bosses.
Good work culture. Best people. just one problem with management that is they have very limited budget for things. So salary wise it was hard. Apart from that it was one of the great experience to work in this company.
It was one of the best place I have ever worked. Management is very supportive. If we leave the salary part aside, it is a perfect place to start the career and learn.
It is good company to work, i have learned so many thing, i have also completed my Project Management course as well. We have one Skill development portal through which we can learn new things for our Carrier development.
Pros
great office
Cons
coffee is not good
# High Level of Transparency in the company. # Investment on training of employees through regular L&T programs. # Management team engages team members to participate and exchange their views and ideas. # Company is into transition phase of traditional business into digital space hence ample amount of opportunities to grow and excel.
One of the best management I have ever worked with..work environment is very very satisfactory.I always miss this school because of the happy time I spent there..
Overall the company is Good to work. The Salary is below average to the market standards. The Management is fine. The Process which make the company slow, where there is no TAT for any activity, which keeps lying in someone dependency but we are answerable to manager and Customer
Pros
Freedom Working
Cons
Too much of Data submission
Learnt many things about education and handling the branch,reaching targers. Assisting counselors, marketing executive and faculties. Conducting meetings,advising parents and students.
Pearson is a perfect example of good company with poor management.No one has job security as management keeps on changing their decision every two months instead of thinking towards good ideas. No one is satisfied here in my tenure of of 4 years have seen downsizing every two month.Outsourcing some team then taking them back completely mismanagement.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No job security, no better pay and growth
I am working as a Hardware and Networking Engineer, My work professional has managing the Server, file sharing & security, and configure the DNS. I learned how to manage all the work ethics in this organization only. The management and co-workers are very good and excellent their activities. The hardest part of the job is sight work and the enjoyable part of the job is spent more time to the system.