Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd

Pearson India Education Services Pvt. Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

Pearson is a good company to work, work culture, process, management everything is good. It will be better if they increase salary for contractual employees as well.
This company is handled by people who play politics with the employees.An employee can't raise any question on any other fellow boss who is not supportive at all.
Pros
Nothing much
Cons
24 hours
good to work here and you will get a good time to learn new things but salary is very low. but you will have good support and you will get a time to learn new technologies on your own intrest.
Pros
no time constraint
Cons
salary
Good experience but from Pearson did not get more benefits nor job designation. Good training sessions were provided, other coordinators were good. Used to raise tickets for any technical issue.
All the employees are co operative and management of the company is good and facilities are also satisfied but salary is little less rest everything is good.
My manager and overall staff was too good.They were very familiar and supportive even in my personal life. And one of the most important thing which, every employee is wanted by his company is to fix date of providing salary. And i learned a lot of things from them.
Pros
Free lunch
No Promotion Workplace culture is good Learned more on Documentation and customer Service Frequent changes on reporting KPI not standardized Hardest part is to appraise in Promotion.
Will this company is good for the freshers. You will get good environment and great people around you to help you. The salary may be one cons of this company.
Pros
Good work Culture and team
Cons
Salary and management
Everything is good here at client side but have faced lot of crisis from the HO. Handling 450 Computers by one person with daily troubleshooting the issues was a headache.
Pros
Cons
Salary increment is not there, I always used to get pressurised by Management and bosses.
Good work culture. Best people. just one problem with management that is they have very limited budget for things. So salary wise it was hard. Apart from that it was one of the great experience to work in this company.
Company is very good and impressive too.But the manager who was handling the project was worst because I paid the bribe to a client officer monthly wise to get my salary.
It was one of the best place I have ever worked. Management is very supportive. If we leave the salary part aside, it is a perfect place to start the career and learn.
learnt many things from here i.e how to deal with unknown people how to manage,learnt the disciple from the principal etc.the most favourable part is getting the salary on time.enjoyable part of the job is getting so much holidays when the school getting vacation we too get vacation.
The company is good .They provide salary in time .As I am a MCA student I have no knowledge about hardware(internal) but here I have experienced a little about hardware.This job is good for beginners.
Pros
In time salary
Cons
Less support from seniors
Very good company with a very good manager and HR use to help us regarding any quires, had lots of oppurnity to expose our talent. very good work place with good envirnoment.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Its MNC company Canada based company good salary full time job Good work culture, employee activities. Support for the Employees issue freedom to work
Good
Cons
Overall the company is Good to work. The Salary is below average to the market standards. The Management is fine. The Process which make the company slow, where there is no TAT for any activity, which keeps lying in someone dependency but we are answerable to manager and Customer
Pros
Freedom Working
Cons
Too much of Data submission
the management & co-workers were really good, enjoyed alot to work with this company. salary was very low but working condition & all things were really good
overall network choke. work with full efficient skills but within procedure. management is very supportive. co-worker are also very helpful. hardware import and export. overall superior worker of company in school.
Pros
free break tea
Cons
hard to spend free time
Best place to start your career and best value for work as well as your skills. Being a MNC we don't need to worry about anything like salary, incentives etc otherwise as compared to other places where they know how to take work but don't know how to pay...
Pros
incentives
Cons
nil
Good for teachers and professors who wants their career to take next level.
Pros
Cab Facilities, Education Loan
Cons
Bad salary