Pearson

Pearson Employee Reviews

India114 reviews

Found 114 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,706 reviews

Productive & Good scope

I like it very much as I am here fore 3+ years. I like the current work culture but it varying based on team. My current team is excellent and having scope of learning. Overall vertical and business head are good. It also depends on your team. Company police is best,

Pros

Best Company compare to others best in salary, work time, Holidays, promotions, paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here

Cons

not flexible in timings, management

Bangalore office is boring and full of dead souls

Working at Pearson is no fun. I would recommend others to stay away from this company. People here are very uninterested in everything. My team was boring and maybe that's why I felt others were boring too

Pros

Work isn't very hectic.

Cons

No chance of growth in anyway

Worse and Corrupt Management

The management team of India is very corrupt and biased. The job security is next to none. One can be forced to leave suddenly in 5 minutes or be terminated. Sales conveyance expenses are deducted without any reason.

Too many changes in organizational structure

Good place to work with a good culture. Offers enough flexibility in terms of timing. Salary not great but pays decently. A very good learning place with futuristic approaches.

Productive and good environment

good place to learn more. but salary is not enough for fresher.The seniors are very nice and they teach as friendly to freshers and there is good co-operation and good relationship

Not so good experience

It is ok to start as freshers or if anyone is looking for only work apart from salary. Not job gurrantee. Maximum compitition among team. No work plesure.

Exploitative workplace

It was a totally unethical workplace with an indifferent HR department. Weak leadership is supported by unprofessional management . Noone takes employee growth or concerns seriously.

productive

self-growth opportunities are splendid. great workplace to explore and start our professional career. Friendly teammates to explore the technology. overall a good company

Good company to work. can improve on employee-friendly. Better for freshers. There will many opportunities. Work-life balance. Win-win situation everywhere.

Nice Environment

One of the best company. Nice environment and friendly people. Can learn a lot of new things. Have a lot of entertaining stuff to keep you entertained. Like Carrom, table tennis, chess.

Fun work place with good team work

Its a good place to work and learn team work and understand market well. Good products with better services is available here. Salary low as per industry.

Pros

Healthy working environment

Cons

Low salary as per industry

Online Examination Company

Nice Work Culture .....But less opportunity.... As there is very few vacant seat in India and that too in limited place like UP. Only test centers are more...with less employees serving in the company.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long Hours

Transformation, Roller Coaster ride with learnings

Very transparent organisation with work life balance, gives a person an opportunity to take ownership and experiment new things. Staff is quite warm and friendly. Being a global MNC, gives you exposure to global systems and processes and culture.

World's Largest learning company

Pearson Education, a leader in education publishing. It provides quality content, assessment tools, and educational services in all available media, spanning the learning curve from birth, through university, and beyond.

It's a good work place

Work culture is very good. Good support from Manager. There is good support from HR. Company provides transport facilities. The process is completely sales. Marketing team generates good leads.

Good

Company was good and best, had a good time with colleagues and the management, but tge transparencies isbthe factor for working. Salary is also good .

Good company to work with

It's a good company to work with have a very nice culture, respect all people, celebrate all festival, nice cafeteria , company keep its employees first.

Pros

Flexibility, culture, timings, people around.

Cons

Salary

A very good environment to learn new things, meet new people every day,and brushing your talent.

I best time I have passed with such a great company with a such a fun loving & caring team members who always encourage you to give your best. Manager is very kind and alert and make sure you performance is getting better and better.

Really good.

Being a multinational it was a multicultural and friendly environment. I had a very good reputation in my company and was a great experience overall. i

Good Place to Work

Pearson India Education Services Pvt Ltd is a great place to work, highly professional company, work culture is amazing Pearson meets learner needs and delivers measurable results—from K-12 to higher education ... Making higher education more effective, accessible, and affordable to learners through innovative products & services

Workplace is too good

Strong values and ethics Excellent career options Support for career growth Work life balance Encourages Diversity Cons Changes proposed at times without thinking long term Have seen new employees struggle at times to adapt to culture Advice to Management Need to get rid of bureaucracy (at times) Pay attention to employee needs Reward performing employees better Need more diversity in leadership and sales roles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pearson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pearson with

• Pearson
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?