PepsiCo

India602 reviews

Found 602 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,758 reviews
fmcgpepsimncindiadistributormarketorganisationdistribution

Employee friendly

The work was completely remote and they support flexible shifts. The transition of the process was good and the onboarding process especially during covid was amazing.

competative

good to face challenging.work invironment was good..staff were not more educated but helpful.managment was supportive.mainly in our depart.over all they allwere good thumps up.

PepsiCo insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

PepsiCo have a great inclusive work culture

PepsiCo is a great place to work with immense opportunities to grow. The work life balance and work culture is outstanding at PepsiCo. I will strongly recommend PepsiCo as a work place.

Overall good

A great timing with good salary and understanding seniors with great work cultures and vibing mates feel like working with fun and thats really feels great!

One of the best company to work for. Take good care of employees

PepsiCo take care of people from hiring till last working day of the employees. Very vibrant environment. Career planning and performance management is done in a very professional way.

Pros

Learning & development, fast paced organization, changes with internal and external environment

Cons

Fast paced which sometime leads to burn out

One of the best workplaces

Fun and learning atmosphere. Focusses on compliance, employee benefits and balances long term and short term requirements. One if the very best workplaces I have come across.

Great place to work in my opinion it's great learning and it teaches you hoe actually FMCG industry works Great company, Great culture great working experiences, I wish if I have another chance to work with.

Pros

Employees oriented

Lengthy working hours with lot of work in a poor working atmosphere

The hardest part of the job is the working time. 12 hours continuous work with 40 minutes of break (in day & overnight shift). The company doesn't provide accommodation facilities and food allowances. And the payscale is also low when compared with another industries. The good part is, you have the opportunity to learn the complete process of spring matress manufacturing in a poor working condition. Thats all.

Pros

Free Tea & Water

Learners grab the opportunity... You will learn a lot

I have just started my journey with the company, and so far experience is good... Lot of learning... 1 week on boarding process.. Have not experience yet in any of my previous company

Pros

Benefits, proper KT, 1 week on boarding process

Hyderabad Business Services - Sales

Too many hierarchies. Everyone is a manager with no authority. The management position starts from level 9 onwards. They are hiring people giving a designation as an associate manager or deputy managers but actually, you will be treated as analyst and senior analyst when it comes to working and your real designation will be Analyst.

Pros

Training and development

Cons

Outsourced work. too much ground-level work, employees are frustrated as they started losing skills. BPO type work culture.

Lays and beverages

Day first to last very difficult work. Iam learner in pepsico so many items in there. Management is very honest. Work is placeIs very culture. The hardest part of job sale man. The most enjoyable part of the job loader.

Pros

String

Cons

9 hours

Its worklife balance .

ownership and ethic is best .always feeling a great thing that mangement is very supportive personl ans perfessional as well.more things to learn here .

Very well

Great company to wark in and warking with co workers best experience and management same skill also developed and we injoy the wark Managers and co-workers are working toward a common goal, and the work culture cultivated

Productive and fast pace

Work life balanceFun with workGood exposure on workGood HR policiesTeam collaborationGood culture among the teamVery suitable to work with Pepsico

Professional yet employee centric compay

Pepsico is a very professional, high energy and active work environment. It is very employee friendly and people welfare company. Though it has a workaholic work culture, which at times hampers your work life balance. But overall Pepsico takes care of their people and one of the best paymasters. If you want to succeed at Pepsico you should aim to learn as much as possible about all the verticals of the business as you would get lots of chances to move to any of the business verticals through internal job postings.

Pros

Employee welfare

Cons

Workaholic work culture

Overall good and career oriented. Good and very oriented team to guide at all mile stone. Work culture is better, work life balance can be rate more than 4.5 out of 5.Training and guidance are up to the level to mold a good employee.

Pros

Partially free lunch

Learning very much

Training/ Learning very good. Excellent Medical facility available. Family get together culture, So family enjoy moments. Seniors are very supportive.

Grate experience in this job.

Good working plateform is there.Good management.Competitive products range.I,m enjoyed in the company .Suggested to my all needed friends for job in this company.

*A typical day at workEver since I joined pepsico, it was scary for me every day what you call unique.*what you learnedI learned there is no such thing as team work. No new reqruit is supported. How the image of the company will be made, not how its image will be made, everyone thinks the same.Management?Management is good for growth.*Workplace culture?Not Good *The hardest part of the job?No teamwork. Nobody supports anyone. Everyone is trying to get the others out of jobs.*The most enjoyable part of the job?Never......

Productive and Fun at workplace

Working in PepsiCo has always been a great pleasure, fun and huge learning opportunity for me. Specially my Seniors, teammates and most managers(except last one) were very much friendly, co-operative and helpful. PepsiCo's regular training programs have been a great learning for me including their induction.

Pros

Weekend free lunches, new product launch gifts etc.

Cons

Rare promotion chance

Workers are exploited

Bad experience in getting salary as a packer...account manager to supervisor...all are corrupt....workers are not fairly paid....product n all are excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PepsiCo with