Percept
Percept Employee Review

I enjoy my work

August 1, 2016
Its good to be part of Percept group...The management is quite supportive and encouraging. Lengthy hours is quite disheartening sometimes. Hardest part of my job is working over weekends..The best part of my job is it has a family environment.. I feel at home only when i am working...
Pros
Family environment
Cons
January 28, 2020
Same location
Sr. Manager - Client Servicing & Business Development (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I wouldn't recommend this company to a close friend as this company is able to fetch employees due to its part reputation and fame but since many years it's a sinking ship with low work culture and bad payments of salaries.
June 6, 2018
PR Intern (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
In my stint there, there wasn't much done to train interns. I did learn a bit about how the PR industry works, but considering the amount of time I spent there, I feel like my learnings would have been greater elsewhere.
June 26, 2017
Same location
Group Account Director- Experential Marketing (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good place to work. Place has helped me learn different aspects of the event industry. The Place has given me more than enough exposure and responsibility to manage events single handedly.