Percept

Percept Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good place to work. Place has helped me learn different aspects of the event industry. The Place has given me more than enough exposure and responsibility to manage events single handedly.
I wouldn't recommend this company to a close friend as this company is able to fetch employees due to its part reputation and fame but since many years it's a sinking ship with low work culture and bad payments of salaries.
In my stint there, there wasn't much done to train interns. I did learn a bit about how the PR industry works, but considering the amount of time I spent there, I feel like my learnings would have been greater elsewhere.
Great management great company. Fun place to learn on the job and grow utilising ones own initiative great compNy and fun colleagues to work with lots of team work. Great perks
* a good workplace * management is also good. * people enjoy there work and helps each other * learned many good things at work * people give respect to each other
Its good to be part of Percept group...The management is quite supportive and encouraging. Lengthy hours is quite disheartening sometimes. Hardest part of my job is working over weekends..The best part of my job is it has a family environment.. I feel at home only when i am working...
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Worked in Percept for almost 16 years Excellent place to learn and develop your skills. Work culture was good also office atmosphere quit feindly.
Pros
Excellent work ethics
Cons
None particular
The type of a job i enjoy doing, a reputed company in the industry.
My job profiles requires me to interact and co-ordinate with all the departments of the Company namely Finance, Accounts, Legal etc and it has helped me to maintain a strong bond with everyone in the organization.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Percept?
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra