Percept logo
Percept

Percept Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Experience in Public Relations and Tourism

The job profile in the company was enjoyable. The only concern to change the company is to explore more with high salary package. The stress level was at peak during the event season.

Below average experience

I wouldn't recommend this company to a close friend as this company is able to fetch employees due to its part reputation and fame but since many years it's a sinking ship with low work culture and bad payments of salaries.

Productive and Fun Place

I really liked working at Percept. The kind of events that i had done with Percept were really great. The workplace was fun to work with. Its unfortunate that i had to part ways with them after 1.5 years

Interesting experience

In my stint there, there wasn't much done to train interns. I did learn a bit about how the PR industry works, but considering the amount of time I spent there, I feel like my learnings would have been greater elsewhere.

Fun Workplave

Good place to work. Place has helped me learn different aspects of the event industry. The Place has given me more than enough exposure and responsibility to manage events single handedly.

Worked for 3 months

Didnt spend too much time but was great experience. Helped me face the market and know how media and advertising functions. Was more of a sales job so helped me decide my strength and weakness.

Pros

Knowledgeable people around

Cons

No cons

Great management great company. Fun place to learn on the job and grow utilising ones own initiative great compNy and fun colleagues to work with lots of team work. Great perks

Good workplace

* a good workplace * management is also good. * people enjoy there work and helps each other * learned many good things at work * people give respect to each other

Good Company

Good company with good culture of work and supportive management. It was a great working atmosphere there . Every day there was a new thing to learn,

I enjoy my work

Its good to be part of Percept group...The management is quite supportive and encouraging. Lengthy hours is quite disheartening sometimes. Hardest part of my job is working over weekends..The best part of my job is it has a family environment.. I feel at home only when i am working...

Pros

Family environment

Jobs at Percept

See more jobs

Nice

Worked in Percept for almost 16 years Excellent place to learn and develop your skills. Work culture was good also office atmosphere quit feindly.

Pros

Excellent work ethics

Cons

None particular

Highly motivating environment with focus on numbers as well as employee satisfaction

Fun place where senior management not only focused on numbers but also on employee satisfaction and engagement. Employees were rewarded and promoted on regular basis which kept them very motivated.

Pros

Healthy work environment

Cons

Erratic work hours

A great multi-national advertising agency

Back then, we were small team but work was fun. Was definitely a great to my career. Got a good exposure to different advertising media and strategy.

The type of a job i enjoy doing

The type of a job i enjoy doing, a reputed company in the industry.

good

drafting and cleint deeling.floor designing,wall designs.wall arts.emroidering.ect

Pros

free alovance

A free place to work

My job profiles requires me to interact and co-ordinate with all the departments of the Company namely Finance, Accounts, Legal etc and it has helped me to maintain a strong bond with everyone in the organization.

Freedom at work with commitment to given deadlines

Planned jobs Team mates use techniques to make the work more simpler Punctuality Feel free Press Releases and Artwork releases Adaptations

Pros

Complimentary Dinner if working late

Cons

Unexpected work schedules

Experimental and Creative Market Platform.

Fanatical environment with Industry's best and much experienced mentors/administration to seek good work from the employees. Daunting yet learning day with various employee-benefit activities on the weekends. Great exposure for professional & personal grooming.

Pros

young staff and juvenile ambiance

Cons

healthcare and saturdays working.