Percept

Percept Culture reviews

Great management great company. Fun place to learn on the job and grow utilising ones own initiative great compNy and fun colleagues to work with lots of team work. Great perks
I wouldn't recommend this company to a close friend as this company is able to fetch employees due to its part reputation and fame but since many years it's a sinking ship with low work culture and bad payments of salaries.
Good company with good culture of work and supportive management. It was a great working atmosphere there . Every day there was a new thing to learn,
Its good to be part of Percept group...The management is quite supportive and encouraging. Lengthy hours is quite disheartening sometimes. Hardest part of my job is working over weekends..The best part of my job is it has a family environment.. I feel at home only when i am working...
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Worked in Percept for almost 16 years Excellent place to learn and develop your skills. Work culture was good also office atmosphere quit feindly.
Pros
Excellent work ethics
Cons
None particular
Fun place where senior management not only focused on numbers but also on employee satisfaction and engagement. Employees were rewarded and promoted on regular basis which kept them very motivated.
Pros
Healthy work environment
Cons
Erratic work hours