Percept

Percept Job Security & Advancement reviews

The job profile in the company was enjoyable. The only concern to change the company is to explore more with high salary package. The stress level was at peak during the event season.
In my stint there, there wasn't much done to train interns. I did learn a bit about how the PR industry works, but considering the amount of time I spent there, I feel like my learnings would have been greater elsewhere.
Good place to work. Place has helped me learn different aspects of the event industry. The Place has given me more than enough exposure and responsibility to manage events single handedly.
Worked in Percept for almost 16 years Excellent place to learn and develop your skills. Work culture was good also office atmosphere quit feindly.
Pros
Excellent work ethics
Cons
None particular
Back then, we were small team but work was fun. Was definitely a great to my career. Got a good exposure to different advertising media and strategy.
The type of a job i enjoy doing, a reputed company in the industry.
Fanatical environment with Industry's best and much experienced mentors/administration to seek good work from the employees. Daunting yet learning day with various employee-benefit activities on the weekends. Great exposure for professional & personal grooming.
Pros
young staff and juvenile ambiance
Cons
healthcare and saturdays working.