Percept

Percept Work-Life Balance reviews

The job profile in the company was enjoyable. The only concern to change the company is to explore more with high salary package. The stress level was at peak during the event season.
I wouldn't recommend this company to a close friend as this company is able to fetch employees due to its part reputation and fame but since many years it's a sinking ship with low work culture and bad payments of salaries.
* a good workplace * management is also good. * people enjoy there work and helps each other * learned many good things at work * people give respect to each other
Its good to be part of Percept group...The management is quite supportive and encouraging. Lengthy hours is quite disheartening sometimes. Hardest part of my job is working over weekends..The best part of my job is it has a family environment.. I feel at home only when i am working...
Pros
Family environment
Cons
The type of a job i enjoy doing, a reputed company in the industry.
drafting and cleint deeling.floor designing,wall designs.wall arts.emroidering.ect
Pros
free alovance
Cons
Fanatical environment with Industry's best and much experienced mentors/administration to seek good work from the employees. Daunting yet learning day with various employee-benefit activities on the weekends. Great exposure for professional & personal grooming.
Pros
young staff and juvenile ambiance
Cons
healthcare and saturdays working.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Percept?