PerkinElmer

PerkinElmer Employee Reviews

Work culture is healthy and relaxed maintaining work life balance. Environment at work place is good and providing the employees space to build their career.
I fully enjoyed my time in PerkinElmer. I learned new things at the same time I contributed my best. Everyone in the team were very friendly professional. However, I had to leave PerkinElmer bcoz of further limited opportunity for me to grow. I strongly recommend jobseekers make PerkinElmer as their first choice.
dirty work culture favouritism Leader not supportive people left within a month,two Jealousy colleague&manager,spoiled carrier of many people,parity
Pros
Parity issues
Cons
Good instruments
Great place to work. Collaborative. Great workplace culture. Great learning experience. Good management. Cooperative. Nice support. Good perks. Good benefits.
Today it may be good to work at perkin, but my time it had dirty work culture due to couple of people . Otherwise products are excellent and has good name in the market today.
A typical work day would start with planning in the CRM and travel across the assigned geography, we do not feel the pressure of work unless we complete the set targets for the business. The office space was truly overwhelming and the ethics in the work place was adorable. The regular trips on non business days added more flavor to the work experience in the organisation.
Perkin Elmer creates great Analytical instruments which are used in research labs. It caters to the IITs, Universities & commercial players for their big range of instruments.
Everyone should be a part of perkinelmer Good atmosphere Very much care about staff welfare Good learning point Never ever seen management World level work atmosphere
Not a very professional company. Systems and processes are not in place. I did not have the profile matching my experience and skill set. Most of operations are sill done manually.
Good working ambience one can find in here. Go getters are to work here. One can have a good platform to prove thier skills and will be encouraged in achievement of over all business as well as personal feats.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PerkinElmer?
Working culture is good. Management needs to be more efficient & employee concentric.My job profile requires very frequent travelling across India and that is becoming a huge problem on personal font. Personal life is getting badly affected.
Having worked with PerkinElmer for over 4 years, below is my feedback: - Flat organization with accessibility and open culture that creates a scope for exposure across various managerial verticals - Participative style of management - Strong cross regional team collaborations - Culture of task ownership & accountability - High corporate ethical standards of business conduct - On the growth spree (healthy inorganic growth strategy) - Scope of mid year reviews - Considerate HR
Provides ample opportunity to explore my past experiences for new business, balance work and family , supportive management and provides professional environment.
Over all good place to learn the work , but we have to learn on our own . flexible timings to go to office but mostly we have to strech and also we have to work from home daily depending on the work . Lot of work so couldnt balance personal life and professional life
Pros
flexible
Cons
may work from home too mostly depending on work
Overall the work load is moderate .Good work life balance.Management is adamant and not willing to work for customers which keeps them out of competition.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
PerkinElmer is a company with a variety of Product Line. Gained experience in handling of sophisticated analytical instruments. The work culture always prompted and pushed to learn more.
Pros
Good Work culture
Cons
no scope for growth
A typical day here is learning new things/strategies from your peers. Attending to customer needs promptly. Tackling new challenges to enhance customer satisfaction and Productivity.
Awesome company. I started here as fresher and I thought that management won't take me seriously but they gave good opportunities and responsibilities to me
Pros
Experience
Cons
nothing
The training usually starts around 9.30 am in the morning, weekends are off. I did my work on blood sampling and karyotyping. It was a great learning experience and the environment was nostalgic though at times very hectic and we will have to work for hours and hours to produce results. I enjoyed it cause it was of my interest.
Pros
Good management, free lunch and good pay
Cons
Hectic life and lengthy work hours
Learnt many things friendly coworkers experienced new things and concepts everyday allowed me to apply my skills coworkers helped me with anything that I had difficulty with
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Cons
no cons
1. Good Place to work 2. Learned & trained on SAP SD model. 3. Hardest part of the job was spare parts arrangement 4. work & life balance for sure 5. Most enjoyed learning SAP
Pros
Free transport to nearby station
Cons
Bad Management
  1. Employee Reviews