PerkinElmer

PerkinElmer Employee Reviews

Good work life balance, quite cooperative management.

Work culture is healthy and relaxed maintaining work life balance. Environment at work place is good and providing the employees space to build their career.

Productive and learning workplace

I fully enjoyed my time in PerkinElmer. I learned new things at the same time I contributed my best. Everyone in the team were very friendly professional. However, I had to leave PerkinElmer bcoz of further limited opportunity for me to grow. I strongly recommend jobseekers make PerkinElmer as their first choice.

pathetic internal politics,favouritism

dirty work culture favouritism Leader not supportive people left within a month,two Jealousy colleague&manager,spoiled carrier of many people,parity

Pros

Parity issues

Cons

Good instruments

Great Place to work

Great place to work. Collaborative. Great workplace culture. Great learning experience. Good management. Cooperative. Nice support. Good perks. Good benefits.

Good products and office

Today it may be good to work at perkin, but my time it had dirty work culture due to couple of people . Otherwise products are excellent and has good name in the market today.

Good Workplace and Environment

A typical work day would start with planning in the CRM and travel across the assigned geography, we do not feel the pressure of work unless we complete the set targets for the business. The office space was truly overwhelming and the ethics in the work place was adorable. The regular trips on non business days added more flavor to the work experience in the organisation.

Perkin Elmer creates great Analytical instruments which are used in research labs. It caters to the IITs, Universities & commercial players for their big range of instruments.

Good place to grow along with organisation

Everyone should be a part of perkinelmer Good atmosphere Very much care about staff welfare Good learning point Never ever seen management World level work atmosphere

Not Professional working Environment

Not a very professional company. Systems and processes are not in place. I did not have the profile matching my experience and skill set. Most of operations are sill done manually.

Good working ambience

Good working ambience one can find in here. Go getters are to work here. One can have a good platform to prove thier skills and will be encouraged in achievement of over all business as well as personal feats.

average

Working culture is good. Management needs to be more efficient & employee concentric.My job profile requires very frequent travelling across India and that is becoming a huge problem on personal font. Personal life is getting badly affected.

An organization that offers a tremendous learning experience and opportunity to grow both horizontally & vertically

Having worked with PerkinElmer for over 4 years, below is my feedback: - Flat organization with accessibility and open culture that creates a scope for exposure across various managerial verticals - Participative style of management - Strong cross regional team collaborations - Culture of task ownership & accountability - High corporate ethical standards of business conduct - On the growth spree (healthy inorganic growth strategy) - Scope of mid year reviews - Considerate HR

Provides ample opportunity to explore my past experiences for new business, balance work and family .

Provides ample opportunity to explore my past experiences for new business, balance work and family , supportive management and provides professional environment.

good place to learn work

Over all good place to learn the work , but we have to learn on our own . flexible timings to go to office but mostly we have to strech and also we have to work from home daily depending on the work . Lot of work so couldnt balance personal life and professional life

Pros

flexible

Cons

may work from home too mostly depending on work

Perkin Elmer review

Overall the work load is moderate .Good work life balance.Management is adamant and not willing to work for customers which keeps them out of competition.

Pros

good work life balance

Productive and Learning Expirence

PerkinElmer is a company with a variety of Product Line. Gained experience in handling of sophisticated analytical instruments. The work culture always prompted and pushed to learn more.

Pros

Good Work culture

Cons

no scope for growth

Productive and growth oriented workplace

A typical day here is learning new things/strategies from your peers. Attending to customer needs promptly. Tackling new challenges to enhance customer satisfaction and Productivity.

productve just awesome

Awesome company. I started here as fresher and I thought that management won't take me seriously but they gave good opportunities and responsibilities to me

Pros

Experience

Cons

nothing

Amazing place to work

The training usually starts around 9.30 am in the morning, weekends are off. I did my work on blood sampling and karyotyping. It was a great learning experience and the environment was nostalgic though at times very hectic and we will have to work for hours and hours to produce results. I enjoyed it cause it was of my interest.

Pros

Good management, free lunch and good pay

Cons

Hectic life and lengthy work hours

Fun workplace

Learnt many things friendly coworkers experienced new things and concepts everyday allowed me to apply my skills coworkers helped me with anything that I had difficulty with

Pros

friendly atmosphere

Cons

no cons

1. Good Place to work 2. Learned & trained on SAP SD model. 3. Hardest part of the job was spare parts arrangement 4. work & life balance for sure 5. Most enjoyed learning SAP

Pros

Free transport to nearby station

Cons

Bad Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PerkinElmer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PerkinElmer with