Perpetual InfoTech

Perpetual InfoTech Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Helpfull enviorment

all time good enviorment manage all the project slow growth but good company on the basis of various technology manage to helpul queries and errrors follow this company

Fun

Good company. Started as a fresher. Good learning opportunity. Company is very small so you have to may task on you own. Almosteveryone s overloaded.

Productive and fun workplace

Company was just a start up company and I enjoyed there as a programmer in completing the projects of the client. I got the experience of developing the projects in terms of coding and preparing reports to the clients Management was good Workplace was also good and culture was completely Indian tradition. Removing the errors and bugs while doing the project. Completion of the 1st project with successful is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Working till late hours

Happy to work , days become shotter

The Typical day at work was the delivery of the project day , and suddenly some minor issues aeries. Her I have learned Lots of this under the senior Developer , which gave me nice confidence to look forward for different organisations. Management was superb They where very friendly as we were performing in Team efforts. The Hardest part was the Project duration , To cover large amount of work in less time when our project is get Hand over to the Client , and client is very happy with our performance.

Pros

Free Coffe

Cons

Breaks

i have very good experience in this company..

Great staff and great membership . Highly recommend working here as it is a great source for web devlopment and career growth in both outside of industry and inside also.

hardest and enjoyble part

hardest and enjoyble part. also get the knowledge...Communicate with clients and provide them with best optimized solutions on various aspects of project,Technical Requirements,requirement understanding,Devloping,UI Testing,Database, bug fixes.

Pros

free simcard

Had got great experience in Java

In Perpetual Infotech I had learnt many new technical things in Java that i did not known about. I had good work experience there.

Enjoyment With lot Of Knowledge

i am learned to developed and designed the Web Application.with much more trick i had learn .

Pros

self -lunch

Cons

somtimes need to work it depends on delivery of application

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perpetual InfoTech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Perpetual InfoTech Reviews by Location