Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

India153 reviews

Found 153 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,046 reviews
oilengineeringprojectcooperativetechnicalseniorsalarypressure

Productive and excellent work group.

Productive, encourging and excellent experience. Good work culture. Good work environment. Worked with good people. Strong team to work smuthly. Overall I am very happy to work with Petrofac.

Productive and fun work place to work

Petrofac is one of the Global MNC company and can work smoothly. The Petrofac management also very good worthy and we'll educated to gain knowledge, aswell as new learning work.

Petrofac insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Good salary but job guarantee

Salary is good but no job guarantee , good to learn too , no politics , only challenge to handle the project team which is quite tough on it ... Other all are ok

Good for learning

Worked here for 2 years, totally worth it. Learned a lot of things and helped me foreword my career afterwards.Recommended only if you are ready to work under pressure.

Good work place

Good and pure engineering work of various kind of oil & gas projects. Various kind of work I have learned and implemented of different projects. Great working atmosphere.

Productive workplace

At Petrofac, I learned a lot related to my field and felt productive to myself. As general, if you like your field you enjoy your work. Just maintain good relation with your colleagues and seniors, they will definately support you.

Pros

Work from home is allowed

Cons

You may compromise about working hours

Excellant

I like to work again with Petrofac because there work culture is very collaborative, etc.Senior Management personnel's are very friendly and always with the team to guide.

Pros

Excellent accommodation, food, etc.

Cons

Evaluation system to be improve more, etc.

Petrofac is my one of dream company.

Petrofac is a world class organisation. Work culture is very good. Growth also good and management staff very helpful. I worked there as a Senior Surveyor.I would like to recommend for every hard and honest minded peoples.

Anytime best but you have to proved yourself by achieving more targets in less time. Helpful staff and co operative seniors in piping.Best for those who have a ability to achieve targets within time limit and have to adjust work presure.

Pros

No man-hours issue

Cons

Na

Very good company for learning and career building. Good training and employee development programs

The best company I have worked with. A company that rewards you for hard and sincere work. A company that supports you for career building. A company that gives you free hand to work and demonstrate your skills and suitably reward for those who do. Very good procedures and systems of working.

Pros

Picnics, group events, annual partying, career building

Cons

Long hours, stressful at times

Good place to learn. Knowledge developmentGrowth, work culture, friendly superiors.Knowledgeable team leads, transport fesilities, office location busy schedules.

No comment

Not working company . Worst company in this world. No proper management. Partially among the team. All bad aspects in the organization. No system, no transparency

Construction work is good

Working at Petrofac International UAE LLC is very excellent in Visakhapatnam.Co-ordinance with offier and sub contracts every day to day, Working culture is very excellent.

Pros

Cons

Long hours done but not too long

planning and proper co ordination

it was co-operative and had a great team work, with proper planning and data control to management. guidance was In proper prospective, commissioning was the best part of me in doing inside. nice place to work at.

Pros

tea and snacks

Cons

1 hour

working environment is good and co-workers are very helpful.

I am personally happy to work in Petrofac as a Sr. Document controller. Managements are too good, they always motivate the employees to work and award them periodically. I feel proud to work with petrofac. Petrofac always give chance to develop the skill in other field to all employees. Lastly I would say that petrofac is the best company comparing my last all companies.

Jobs are available on Contract basis

Most of the jobs are on contractual basis. Major operations are for Gulf nations.Salary levels are based on interview performance and previous experience.

Good place to work in. Seniors are collaborative and supportive. Management is also supportive and listens to employees' suggestions. Although the compensation is a bit on the lower side.

Stressful and Non caring Management

There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.

one of the best EPC & C company

- company with high engineering standards - Company which provides opportunity for employees to develop their skills in multi disciplinary packages...

Great Working

Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience

Good company

I have experience in the 4years I was working in petrofac his management company in very good condition and his safety precautions is very goog And etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Petrofac. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Petrofac with