Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

Working at Petrofac International UAE LLC is very excellent in Visakhapatnam.Co-ordinance with offier and sub contracts every day to day, Working culture is very excellent.
Pros
Cons
Long hours done but not too long
Not working company . Worst company in this world. No proper management. Partially among the team. All bad aspects in the organization. No system, no transparency
it was co-operative and had a great team work, with proper planning and data control to management. guidance was In proper prospective, commissioning was the best part of me in doing inside. nice place to work at.
Pros
tea and snacks
Cons
1 hour
I am personally happy to work in Petrofac as a Sr. Document controller. Managements are too good, they always motivate the employees to work and award them periodically. I feel proud to work with petrofac. Petrofac always give chance to develop the skill in other field to all employees. Lastly I would say that petrofac is the best company comparing my last all companies.
Most of the jobs are on contractual basis. Major operations are for Gulf nations.Salary levels are based on interview performance and previous experience.
Good place to work in. Seniors are collaborative and supportive. Management is also supportive and listens to employees' suggestions. Although the compensation is a bit on the lower side.
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
- company with high engineering standards - Company which provides opportunity for employees to develop their skills in multi disciplinary packages...
Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience
I have experience in the 4years I was working in petrofac his management company in very good condition and his safety precautions is very goog And etc
international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, with a reputation for commitment, delivery, and operational excellence. We respond to the different needs of each client, helping them to transform the value of their assets across the oil and gas life cycle. Our service offering is underpinned by our provision of skills training with competency development and assurance frameworks. Our teams: Design and build oil and gas infrastructure Operate, maintain and manage assets; and Train personnel We have a 38-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We have 31 offices and around 11,500 staff worldwide, comprising more than 80 nationalities. Our success rests on building trusted, long-term client relationships, and our focus remains on delivering first-class project execution, cost control and effective risk management, building on our track record in core markets to win new business and strengthen our position.
Department get together lunch were occasionally happens. Went to site and learn the few things about the site Engineering issues. work place culture is good to learn new things. the hardest part of the job is changes due to design we have to rework
Petrofac is a British multinational company and good place of work. and I also enjoyed my work there. but that was my contractual position. that's why I leave petrofac
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No long hours
Less responsibility is awarded to value engineering centres so employees do not feel confident in handling the project alone and always dependent and reliable on others.You need to be an initiative taker to grow and prosper.
I was on third party payroll, hence cannot enjoy on Job Security/Advancement and Salary Benefits.Job Work/Life was balanced. As far as my connection with the management was good.
It is my desire to have a long lasting and fruitful relationship with professionally managed firm which will widen my horizon as a professional, enrich my learning, experience and provide me with an environment which will tap my talents and ability to their full potential in order to have a bright future and outstanding career. Willing to work in Personnel & Administration/HR departments in a challenging and creative environment
nice location job responsibilty good projects appreciation value each and every things strong technical guidance clear communication team building
Overall Experience is good. The work culture is good. I got a challenging work for one of the instrumentation deliverable. The most enjoyable part of the work is compiling data's from other disciplines.
The company follows international standard of engineering. We always follow the Quality of work and customer satisfaction. The office environment is healthy and multi cultural. Our team function was strong. We have participated social activities like beach clean-up and plantation program. Company arranged annual family get together, it was very encourageous.
Pros
auditorium for lecture and entertainment
Cons
aditional work for project requirement
Working culture is good, Managers are very friendly Work pressure is more time bound Stress free work Like it to working with petrofac Thanking you
Most of the workers taken safety as routine and it was quit interesting to work in such atmosphere. Wherever got support from management there is very easy to achieve good goals
  1. Employee Reviews