Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

I like to work again with Petrofac because there work culture is very collaborative, etc.Senior Management personnel's are very friendly and always with the team to guide.
Pros
Excellent accommodation, food, etc.
Cons
Evaluation system to be improve more, etc.
Been over 6 years in this company. The company is good for early development. Other than that, majority of career growth options and promotions are meant for Arabs. Others may need twice the experience and hopefully some manager stepping out for you to get that career growth if you are lucky. Major Wasta system here.
Pros
Good for early development
Cons
Not much career growth or promotions unless you are an Arab national
Mala paga al personal de outsourcing y pocas prestaciones
In my time I worked on shore at Lagon Tormore plant in Shetland and I advanced In a wealth of knowledge also the shift pattern suited my life style .A very desirable company to work for I would go back any time if the opportunity arose.
Pros
All accommodation, meals, washing all there
Cons
No cons, you know the shift pattern from the outset
Petrofac is a world class organisation. Work culture is very good. Growth also good and management staff very helpful. I worked there as a Senior Surveyor.I would like to recommend for every hard and honest minded peoples.
Was recruited by Petrofac in 2009. Recruitment process was very well managed determining me to accept the job. Had a very good two and a half years with Petrofac which I found being an open, multicultural, effective , agile, fair and very well managed organization. Had support from the very top.
Pros
good company culture
Cons
A great place to work and excel in life.....best opportunities to face and tackle the challenges to have a strong base in career....place to prosper better prospects ...
Anytime best but you have to proved yourself by achieving more targets in less time. Helpful staff and co operative seniors in piping.Best for those who have a ability to achieve targets within time limit and have to adjust work presure.
Pros
No man-hours issue
Cons
Na
Not all procedures are written using the latest and most up to date information, therefor people suffer as a consequence. Procedures should be updated more frequently with up to date information.
Pros
Work Pension
Cons
Follow poor procedures.
The best company I have worked with. A company that rewards you for hard and sincere work. A company that supports you for career building. A company that gives you free hand to work and demonstrate your skills and suitably reward for those who do. Very good procedures and systems of working.
Pros
Picnics, group events, annual partying, career building
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times
Good place to learn. Knowledge developmentGrowth, work culture, friendly superiors.Knowledgeable team leads, transport fesilities, office location busy schedules.
Management are workaholic and dedicated to employees. Target completion of project are implemented and followed according to standard procedure of the company
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Standard hours
I was worked with PETROFAC for three projects Turkmenistan , Qatar , and Kuwait for emergency job. Overall was very nice employment and also good management. But since few years I observed that they offer very poor rate of salaries.. as compare with previous years. Superiors are very nice understand and good behavior with employees. Team work was excellent. I had worked with many clients in GCC but no one provide superb quality of food better than Petrofac. Also i appreciate about accommodation facilities was excellent. I was enjoying my worked days with happiness in Petrofac. Thanks for Administration of Petrofac.
Pros
Excellent food benefits
Cons
Very good caretaker
Freedom of work, enrichment of skills, extremely human touch and policies reflecting compassionate approach. All these resulted in rapid growth while ensuring customer delight. Multi cultural, mulgi national culture very well accommodated and made homogeneous. In nut shell, it was a memorable experience, worth sharing with professional circle. The best organization ever worked
Pros
Compassionate leave-when my mother expired, no leave was adjusted, willingness to pay travel cost
Cons
Absolutely nothing
Worst company fatal company people die at this companyOnly survivors from past nil experiencesMadarchodBurglersOnly Arab surviveNo help u get when I was in trouble
Company is devided into gangs based on nationality dominating each function. If you are not one of these your entry or lifetime inside will not be stable. Also even if you work as manager but your grade is not manager grade they will not give you an experience certificate based on your actual work. Better to ask for hardship allownces than facility like hotel if you are promoted for deputy in other location because that will be reflected to your end of service in case of leaving the company.
Pros
Company Reputation
Cons
Salary is not increasing despite the assigned responsibilities
Not working company . Worst company in this world. No proper management. Partially among the team. All bad aspects in the organization. No system, no transparency
Petrofac es una empresa con muy buenas prestaciones y que respetan el horario para que puedas convivir con tu familia
Pros
Prestaciones y beneficios
Cons
Inestabilidad
Good atmosphere to work and transperancy in work level and good cordination and team works with senior management, and good facilities provided to employees
I have been in several world class companies in my life such as ExxonMobil, Petronas, Oman Gas. I found that Petrofac quite encouraging company. For short term employment this company is the second from none. cultures from different countries come together to build a team strength. Needless to say this company is a good company to work with
JOB Security and growth is question mark, particularly in Supply Chain Management. Person based instead of Company policy based for career growth and job security. Very good company to work and learn.
Pros
Strong Vision; Good leadership ; Well defined job description
Cons
NO Job security, Person based, Performance not linked with your job security.
  1. Employee Reviews