Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

I am personally happy to work in Petrofac as a Sr. Document controller. Managements are too good, they always motivate the employees to work and award them periodically. I feel proud to work with petrofac. Petrofac always give chance to develop the skill in other field to all employees. Lastly I would say that petrofac is the best company comparing my last all companies.
Not working company . Worst company in this world. No proper management. Partially among the team. All bad aspects in the organization. No system, no transparency
Good place to work in. Seniors are collaborative and supportive. Management is also supportive and listens to employees' suggestions. Although the compensation is a bit on the lower side.
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
Less responsibility is awarded to value engineering centres so employees do not feel confident in handling the project alone and always dependent and reliable on others.You need to be an initiative taker to grow and prosper.
very good company to gain knowledge at the best, have learned the very important lessons of my life which i will never forget in my life time, very good working environment.
Petrofac is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry.it is very good company in oil and gas Sector. designs and builds new oil and gas facilities manages and maintains existing facilities enhances the performance of more mature or marginal assets develops and trains personnel
when I joined petrofac as an intern I was hoping to get more knowledge from the employess of the company I too get the same from them , they were very good and I got software knowledge and I was working in the live project and I gained a lot.
I have started from petrofac, i havent learnt a lot thanks to the lead and all the members for supporting me and giving me the oppurtunity to the next level
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Long Hours
Good work culture allows to carry your work with ease within the time allotted. Highly motivated professionals make sure that the client requirements always fulfill with high quality of documents.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Petrofac?
good work experience and work culture as well good projects on worked, people are friendly, peace of mind while working.
Nice company to work Good management Organized way of work Good projects
Pros
Technical epertise
Cons
Long Hours
I got lot of experience in this company and gone through many trainings which help me to execute project/area given to me with quality.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Bonus