Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews for Designer

Overall Experience is good. The work culture is good. I got a challenging work for one of the instrumentation deliverable. The most enjoyable part of the work is compiling data's from other disciplines.
Working culture is good, Managers are very friendly Work pressure is more time bound Stress free work Like it to working with petrofac Thanking you
working culture and behavior of all employees very good and well supportive management. some time we need to stay late night that time team is very sportive to complete the task every moment we enjoyed while working and as well as meeting, lunch break, etc.
Working in Petrofac was a Great Experience Working in EPC Company i learned a lot, my management supported me well I learned how to manage the work and how to complete the work on given time
Good work culture allows to carry your work with ease within the time allotted. Highly motivated professionals make sure that the client requirements always fulfill with high quality of documents.
Good working environement and have much career scope for any type of employee . Management is too good