Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews for Engineer

Less responsibility is awarded to value engineering centres so employees do not feel confident in handling the project alone and always dependent and reliable on others.You need to be an initiative taker to grow and prosper.
Pros: excellent work structure challenging projects experienced employees supportive management Cons: work-life balance is less wished for more importance given to people
its a good company, where we can learn and earn. company where we can apply our innovative thoughts. funfilled in doing our job. good senior employees.
Pros
can enjoy the work
Cons
long hours and tight schedule
I loved job anywhere and I will not care about company management , but I will care in my team and project. I will not enter other person personal and I will not ready to comple my team to work other than office hours
Undergone trainings on various departments Conducted Trainings like technical symposium, Mock project etc Trainings on different software Analysing and designing pipe racks, pipe supports, foundations, shelter, buildings etc
The work and learning are great in terms of what you do. Projects are intellectually challenging.Learned a great deal about how an oil and gas plant is designed and importance of safety. A typical day includes checking emails, performing calculations and delivering documents to other departments or customers. But the company culture is not good. You have to work a ton during a project hence you loose work-life balance. During no project phase, you literally have nothing to do. Now it has become from worse since low oil prices. You are always on verge of a layoff if you don't perform.
Pros
intellectually challenging job
Cons
job security, work-life balance
very good company to gain knowledge at the best, have learned the very important lessons of my life which i will never forget in my life time, very good working environment.
It's good to start your career with petrofac.You will have many challenges through out your career where you can update yourself and move further steps in your professional growth.Its a very friendly environment.And more supportive for women employer.
All employees are helpful and selfless. Always go out of the way help each other to solve your problems. One of the dynamic workforce present in today's industry.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long working hours
i really had a great learning experience technically and the work culture is good, the onsite opportunities are really helpful to gain experience at site also.
it was great experience with this company. taining from from basic knowledge to expertise in subject in respect to softwares(2D & 3D) and technical subjects. many times working wit tremendous pressure to complete task in projected time frame was the good achievement. cultural programs & activities was the best part for relaxation.
Good company for experienced employee in both salary and working condition.gor starter it has limited resources and salary.
Pros
Good opportunities for learner with lots of knowledgable people
Cons
Place to get knowledge Good working envirnoment Knowledge sharing very nice I learnt more about oil and gas Superiors are very nice
Epc content of work is more work pressure more salary less for deputed employees like me coworkers :nice management:good there is a opportunity to learn tools
Nice company to work Good management Organized way of work Good projects
Pros
Technical epertise
Cons
Long Hours
co-worker are good working culture good Responsible is more its became a good engineer functionality of work and system is good
I got a chance to work / interact with multi culture and multi speciality in engineering specialists together. Salary and other benefits are comparatively ok. all the best