Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

At Petrofac, I learned a lot related to my field and felt productive to myself. As general, if you like your field you enjoy your work. Just maintain good relation with your colleagues and seniors, they will definately support you.
Pros
Work from home is allowed
Cons
You may compromise about working hours
I like to work again with Petrofac because there work culture is very collaborative, etc.Senior Management personnel's are very friendly and always with the team to guide.
Pros
Excellent accommodation, food, etc.
Cons
Evaluation system to be improve more, etc.
Petrofac is a world class organisation. Work culture is very good. Growth also good and management staff very helpful. I worked there as a Senior Surveyor.I would like to recommend for every hard and honest minded peoples.
Anytime best but you have to proved yourself by achieving more targets in less time. Helpful staff and co operative seniors in piping.Best for those who have a ability to achieve targets within time limit and have to adjust work presure.
Pros
No man-hours issue
Cons
Na
The best company I have worked with. A company that rewards you for hard and sincere work. A company that supports you for career building. A company that gives you free hand to work and demonstrate your skills and suitably reward for those who do. Very good procedures and systems of working.
Pros
Picnics, group events, annual partying, career building
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times
Good place to learn. Knowledge developmentGrowth, work culture, friendly superiors.Knowledgeable team leads, transport fesilities, office location busy schedules.
Not working company . Worst company in this world. No proper management. Partially among the team. All bad aspects in the organization. No system, no transparency
Working at Petrofac International UAE LLC is very excellent in Visakhapatnam.Co-ordinance with offier and sub contracts every day to day, Working culture is very excellent.
Pros
Cons
Long hours done but not too long
it was co-operative and had a great team work, with proper planning and data control to management. guidance was In proper prospective, commissioning was the best part of me in doing inside. nice place to work at.
Pros
tea and snacks
Cons
1 hour
I am personally happy to work in Petrofac as a Sr. Document controller. Managements are too good, they always motivate the employees to work and award them periodically. I feel proud to work with petrofac. Petrofac always give chance to develop the skill in other field to all employees. Lastly I would say that petrofac is the best company comparing my last all companies.
Most of the jobs are on contractual basis. Major operations are for Gulf nations.Salary levels are based on interview performance and previous experience.
Good place to work in. Seniors are collaborative and supportive. Management is also supportive and listens to employees' suggestions. Although the compensation is a bit on the lower side.
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
- company with high engineering standards - Company which provides opportunity for employees to develop their skills in multi disciplinary packages...
Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience
I have experience in the 4years I was working in petrofac his management company in very good condition and his safety precautions is very goog And etc
international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, with a reputation for commitment, delivery, and operational excellence. We respond to the different needs of each client, helping them to transform the value of their assets across the oil and gas life cycle. Our service offering is underpinned by our provision of skills training with competency development and assurance frameworks. Our teams: Design and build oil and gas infrastructure Operate, maintain and manage assets; and Train personnel We have a 38-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We have 31 offices and around 11,500 staff worldwide, comprising more than 80 nationalities. Our success rests on building trusted, long-term client relationships, and our focus remains on delivering first-class project execution, cost control and effective risk management, building on our track record in core markets to win new business and strengthen our position.
Department get together lunch were occasionally happens. Went to site and learn the few things about the site Engineering issues. work place culture is good to learn new things. the hardest part of the job is changes due to design we have to rework
Petrofac is a British multinational company and good place of work. and I also enjoyed my work there. but that was my contractual position. that's why I leave petrofac
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No long hours
Less responsibility is awarded to value engineering centres so employees do not feel confident in handling the project alone and always dependent and reliable on others.You need to be an initiative taker to grow and prosper.
I was on third party payroll, hence cannot enjoy on Job Security/Advancement and Salary Benefits.Job Work/Life was balanced. As far as my connection with the management was good.
  1. Employee Reviews