Petrofac

Petrofac Job Security & Advancement reviews

Petrofac is a world class organisation. Work culture is very good. Growth also good and management staff very helpful. I worked there as a Senior Surveyor.I would like to recommend for every hard and honest minded peoples.
The best company I have worked with. A company that rewards you for hard and sincere work. A company that supports you for career building. A company that gives you free hand to work and demonstrate your skills and suitably reward for those who do. Very good procedures and systems of working.
Pros
Picnics, group events, annual partying, career building
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times
Good place to learn. Knowledge developmentGrowth, work culture, friendly superiors.Knowledgeable team leads, transport fesilities, office location busy schedules.
Not working company . Worst company in this world. No proper management. Partially among the team. All bad aspects in the organization. No system, no transparency
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
- company with high engineering standards - Company which provides opportunity for employees to develop their skills in multi disciplinary packages...
Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience
Petrofac is a British multinational company and good place of work. and I also enjoyed my work there. but that was my contractual position. that's why I leave petrofac
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No long hours
I was on third party payroll, hence cannot enjoy on Job Security/Advancement and Salary Benefits.Job Work/Life was balanced. As far as my connection with the management was good.
It is my desire to have a long lasting and fruitful relationship with professionally managed firm which will widen my horizon as a professional, enrich my learning, experience and provide me with an environment which will tap my talents and ability to their full potential in order to have a bright future and outstanding career. Willing to work in Personnel & Administration/HR departments in a challenging and creative environment
Overall Experience is good. The work culture is good. I got a challenging work for one of the instrumentation deliverable. The most enjoyable part of the work is compiling data's from other disciplines.
Pros: excellent work structure challenging projects experienced employees supportive management Cons: work-life balance is less wished for more importance given to people
Worked in Petrofac Engineering India Pvt.Ltd in 2 spells. Second spell was about 8 years. Could work on various oil and Gas projects. Also got opportunity to follow vendors, maintain MTO, and to reply for various Request for Information from Vendors. To assist and share work load to subordinates. There was a family get together every year named "Parampara". Could show my personal talent. Could learn "Lessons learnt for finished projects.
Good Work Experience. Good Work and life balancing. Good Job Security. Trouble shooting to project progress. Brown field hurdles and problem resolution. Good guidance from Management. Friendly and good team efforts. Govt Authority approvals. Good learning curve.
its a good company, where we can learn and earn. company where we can apply our innovative thoughts. funfilled in doing our job. good senior employees.
Pros
can enjoy the work
Cons
long hours and tight schedule
One of the better Companies to work for. Very good learning curve and good opportunities for engineer to display their skills. Company provided good mentors for engineers.
The work and learning are great in terms of what you do. Projects are intellectually challenging.Learned a great deal about how an oil and gas plant is designed and importance of safety. A typical day includes checking emails, performing calculations and delivering documents to other departments or customers. But the company culture is not good. You have to work a ton during a project hence you loose work-life balance. During no project phase, you literally have nothing to do. Now it has become from worse since low oil prices. You are always on verge of a layoff if you don't perform.
Pros
intellectually challenging job
Cons
job security, work-life balance
Place where beginners can learn more; a place with ample reference documents and well organised procedures to follow; diverse projects in terms of size and nature.
i learn new things and technical things and reduce the time for work i learn how to fast without any mistake i learn how to presentation to higher person
very good company to gain knowledge at the best, have learned the very important lessons of my life which i will never forget in my life time, very good working environment.
It's good to start your career with petrofac.You will have many challenges through out your career where you can update yourself and move further steps in your professional growth.Its a very friendly environment.And more supportive for women employer.
  1. Job Security & Advancement