Petrofac

Petrofac Work-Life Balance reviews

Petrofac is a world class organisation. Work culture is very good. Growth also good and management staff very helpful. I worked there as a Senior Surveyor.I would like to recommend for every hard and honest minded peoples.
The best company I have worked with. A company that rewards you for hard and sincere work. A company that supports you for career building. A company that gives you free hand to work and demonstrate your skills and suitably reward for those who do. Very good procedures and systems of working.
Pros
Picnics, group events, annual partying, career building
Cons
Long hours, stressful at times
Working at Petrofac International UAE LLC is very excellent in Visakhapatnam.Co-ordinance with offier and sub contracts every day to day, Working culture is very excellent.
Pros
Cons
Long hours done but not too long
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience
Petrofac is a British multinational company and good place of work. and I also enjoyed my work there. but that was my contractual position. that's why I leave petrofac
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No long hours
I was on third party payroll, hence cannot enjoy on Job Security/Advancement and Salary Benefits.Job Work/Life was balanced. As far as my connection with the management was good.
Pros: excellent work structure challenging projects experienced employees supportive management Cons: work-life balance is less wished for more importance given to people
its a good company, where we can learn and earn. company where we can apply our innovative thoughts. funfilled in doing our job. good senior employees.
Pros
can enjoy the work
Cons
long hours and tight schedule
the company is full of internal problems, the senior and mid management is very poor.its hard to make a day.you will never have a work life balance.Weekends you are expected to be in office
Have some good experience in Pipe rack modeling and shelter modeling with new Technics,Good engineering people coordinate with designer to achieve quality drawing.Keeping standards,
Pros
Cons
Work to some long hours
One of the better Companies to work for. Very good learning curve and good opportunities for engineer to display their skills. Company provided good mentors for engineers.
The company is too strong in ASPEN HYSYS and design chemical plants for the big Oil companies. The work atmosphere is quite competitive and relaxed at times.
The work and learning are great in terms of what you do. Projects are intellectually challenging.Learned a great deal about how an oil and gas plant is designed and importance of safety. A typical day includes checking emails, performing calculations and delivering documents to other departments or customers. But the company culture is not good. You have to work a ton during a project hence you loose work-life balance. During no project phase, you literally have nothing to do. Now it has become from worse since low oil prices. You are always on verge of a layoff if you don't perform.
Pros
intellectually challenging job
Cons
job security, work-life balance
5+ years working as sr. engineer in completions department and doing preparation of plant operation manuals, start-up, black-startup manuals, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures
Pros
Free Tea/coffie
Cons
Place where beginners can learn more; a place with ample reference documents and well organised procedures to follow; diverse projects in terms of size and nature.
i learn new things and technical things and reduce the time for work i learn how to fast without any mistake i learn how to presentation to higher person
very good company to gain knowledge at the best, have learned the very important lessons of my life which i will never forget in my life time, very good working environment.
It's good to start your career with petrofac.You will have many challenges through out your career where you can update yourself and move further steps in your professional growth.Its a very friendly environment.And more supportive for women employer.
All employees are helpful and selfless. Always go out of the way help each other to solve your problems. One of the dynamic workforce present in today's industry.
Pros
Non
Cons
Long working hours
i really had a great learning experience technically and the work culture is good, the onsite opportunities are really helpful to gain experience at site also.