PGC

PGC Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

The Place we can learn anything

this Concern make me and My team in Growth , and made me a Team Leader heading a Factory of 2000workers. PGC the comapny gives me More Opprtunity in all the Areas to Make strength Myself. It gives me full freedom to get done the work and achive the Goal. The workplace will be always very free to put our system to get done our work easily. The Magement will hear our suggestion and will support us in all areas.

Pros

every year Foreign Trip

Cons

Our wish to Work Extra time or not.

Fun work place but sometimes hactic

Its been almost 4 years that im working with PGC, my job tilte is front desk officer. From the start i m enjoying my work the,my colleagues,head are so much cooperative..

Cons

Short break

Productive and fun workplace

PGC is a civil construction company and established about 30 years. For more information visit website for the company paulose geroge construction pvt. Ltd.

Pros

Free food and accomadation

Learned the bank accounts

Bank accounts also interesting job to me and co-workers are interact with me as a brother. Good management and given the good support also. I learned the good knowledge regarding forex accounts.I fully enjoyed in the bank work when export bills negotiation.

Pros

Provide the individual vehicle for work.

nice job

i improve my knowledge about the job.i manage all dept. i maintain IT and production also.all staff member support very well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PGC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about PGC in popular locations

• PGC