Philips

Philips Employee Reviews for Account Manager

Philips is a very process oriented company, its a number driven company. Work life balance to not very good. Salary and incentives are very good in industry.
My day started with reviewing the customer's business plan and planning tasks for my team. Then I would speak to cross-functional supports like brand marketing, supply chain and finance to get a view on how much have they progressed with supporting my Modern Trade accounts. The most enjoyable part was that I developed a lot of equity with my accounts and my co-workers because of my strong work practices. However, there were few opportunities to move up the ladder.
Pros
Sound employee policies
Cons
No certain career path
Royal Philips is a Royal company to work with, with good culture, perks, travel claims and what not, this is the best company I have ever worked with.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Very slow in sales and promotions
I have enjoyed excellent managers and open atmosphere at Philips when I joined in 2009. It has been a great learning experience for me at Philips. I got recognition as well as promotions for my good job. In last couple of years company has expanded a lot. Policy and Management is changing every year.
Pros
Very confident in Philips Ultrasound products.
Cons
less recognition. managemnet changing every year.