Phoenix Group of Companies

Phoenix Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Being into the HR domain, I learned a lot about the responsibilities and the various challenges faced by an HR Manager. It helped me grooming in my decision making and understanding the outlook of the company. It also helped me to be flexible and at the same time being productive for my organization.
Pros
Good learning experience, working hours
Cons
Salary benefits
One of the best performing malls across India , has defined how malls can be both a shopping n leisure destination. Good place for retail n marketing professionals
when i' had join this company.learned how recruit the student.management isnot so good.co-workers are very helping nature.
Pros
sometimes company provide lunch
i learned a lot of things in this organization which will be help me in my career.the director of this company is friendly.
-the job fair which we attended for conducting interviews-Cooperation,leading a role,how to work under pressure,management-management was supportive-Co-workers were friendly and helping-Managing the demands of the team members-We get a chance to do innovative stuffs such as organizing some events,picnic or some parties which helps us to take a break from the daily schedule and acts as a refreshment.Its the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
picnic or some parties at some intervals of day
Cons